CLUBS & SOCIETIES AT IILM UNIVERSITY
IILM University provides numerous opportunities for students to pursue their passions in areas other than academics. Students are able to pursue a variety of hobbies and activities that enhance their social, cultural, and intellectual experience at IILM University with the assistance of the more than 16 clubs on campus. Opportunities for aesthetic appreciation and social value are thus a beneficial addition to the educational experience.
At IILM University, clubs and societies are bodies that design their own leadership structure and modes of functioning. These clubs have diverse interests and pursuits with a common objective and focal interest area that affiliates them to a single domain and binds them together.
- To impart skills for development and enhancement of personality of students.
- To improve communication skills, team work and decision-making power.
- To enhance spirit of healthy competition among the students.
- To enhance the participation level among the students.
- To provide students with networking opportunities and develop organization and management skills.