Ph.D. – CSE
This programme is being offered by, School of Computer Science and Engineering, IILM University, Greater Noida
It offers aspiring researchers a unique opportunity to delve into their areas of expertise and unleash their potential. The school offers Doctoral programs in research areas such as AI/ML/DL, Network and Cyber Security, Next Gen Computing, Data Science and Big Data, Natural Language and Image Processing.
- Principles of Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Principles of Network and Cyber Security
- Next Gen Computing, Edge-Fog-Cloud Computing: Principles and Paradigms
- Fundamentals of Data Sciences and Big Data
- Principles of Natural Language and Image Processing
Talk to an Advisor
What Sets PhD at IILM University Apart?
“Elevate your journey in PhD at IILM University, where
- Competitive and Research Opportunities- MoU with NIT-Uttarakhand.
- Focus on Ethical and Social Implications
- Research culture
and more, set our program apart.”
The following are eligible to seek admission to the Ph.D. programme:
Candidates for admission to the Ph.D. programme shall have successfully completed:
- A 1-year/2-semester Master’s degree programme (after 4 year undergraduate degree) with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 10- point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a foreign educational institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of educational institutions.
- A 2-year/4-semester Master’s degree programme, with the same conditions as above; 1.2 A candidate seeking admission after a 4-year/8-semester Bachelor’s degree with Research should have a minimum CGPA of 7.5/10.
- Candidates who have cleared the M.Phil. course work with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade ‘B’ in the UGC 10-point scale (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) or an equivalent degree from a Foreign Institution accredited by an Assessment and Accreditation Agency which is approved, recognized or authorized by an authority, established or incorporated under a law in its home country or any other statutory authority in that country to assess, accredit or assure quality and standards of educational institutions, shall be eligible for admission to the Ph.D. programme.
- A person whose M.Phil. dissertation has been evaluated and recommended for award of the degree, may be admitted to the Ph.D. programme in any Institution on a provisional basis even before the viva-voice or final defence.
- A relaxation of 5% of marks, from 55% to 50%, or an equivalent relaxation of grade, may be allowed for those belonging to SC/ST/OBC (non-creamy layer)/Differently-Abled, Economically Weaker Section (EWS) and other categories of candidates.
[table id=79 /]
Individuals with a Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) have access to a variety of job options. The following are typical job paths for CSE Ph.D. graduates.
- Researchers at Industry
- Researcher at R&D institutions
- Research Project Principle Investigators
- Research work authors