IILM University will foster academic excellence, application oriented research and innovation. We aim to promote entrepreneurship and employability with a focus on skill development and technology.
IILM University, located at the knowledge park II, Greater Noida, is a proponent of Liberal Education, offering a wide gamut of programs in Engineering; Management; Technology; and liberal Arts. While promulgating Liberal Education, IILM University, Greater Noida strives to provide students with a plethora of trans-disciplinary options to choose from based on their personal interests and aspirations. It gives the students an opportunity to choose subjects of their choice across a range of offerings.
The learning modules help students acquire core knowledge and skills, while the life-skills modules enable holistic development. Through Liberal education and an inclusive approach, IILM University, Greater Noida aims to transform the students into responsible thought leaders.
Global: To promote education that offers global perspective and is characterised by distinctive curricula and co-curricular programmes. IILM University aims to engage globally for academic partnerships to facilitate enriching learning experiences for students and advancement of knowledge.
Inclusive: IILM University will be an inclusive institution seeking talented students and staff, irrespective of social or economic circumstances. We would give students wider access through scholarships ensuring no talented student is left behind. We will promote and educate women equipping them with necessary skills for success in life.
Responsible: IILM University aims to give students knowledge, skills and values to become responsible and responsive leaders with moral and ethical values. We endeavor to promote the social, economic and environmental development of local, national and global communities. The concept of sustainability will be embedded in all our actions.
- L1 – An understanding of organizations and management techniques to allow investigation into business and management issues.
- L2 – An ability to acquire, analyze and understand data and information for managerial decisions.
- L3 – Critical thinking and informed judgment leading to problem solving, decision-making and negotiating skills.
- L4 – Cognitive flexibility which enables adaptability to uncertainty in a rapidly changing business environment.
- L5 – An understanding of disruptive and technological change and the ability to seek innovative and entrepreneurial solutions.
- L6 – Emotional intelligence and people’s skills in communicating, working in teams and with people.
- L7 – Being cognizant of the impact of individual and corporate actions on society, recognizing responsible and inclusive business practices and sensitivity to the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of business.