The University provides you with the best humanities education with a multidisciplinary academic framework and skill & ability enhancement courses to become an educated and successful citizen of the 21st century. Its flexible structure is designed to inspire curiosity, frame opportunities, develop critical and problem-solving thought processes, which allows you to pursue your passion. Humanities education educates and prepares students to excel in a range of careers and, most importantly, enables them to lead a purposeful life. .
IILM the best liberal University that draws you towards two distinct goals: general education across the wide range of humanities courses and focused learning in a chosen specialization. With help from academic advisors & coaches, who are the best professors in their areas, students will select from a range of courses to fulfill each element of the carefully crafted curriculum. Students may also choose to expand their academic experience beyond the classroom through choices like research and experiential learning. IILM offers programs both at Bachelors’ as well as Masters’ Level, making it among top the humanities destination in India/Delhi-NCR.
Free Electives give you the freedom to pursue interests that may lie outside the specialization and extend beyond those addressed in the Ability Enhancement and Skill Enhancement Curriculum.You can take a course in a field you may have not otherwise encountered, learn about a subject that sheds light on a potential major, study abroad, pursue a second major or minor, or investigate any other area of interest.
Skill & Ability Enhancement
- Critical Thinking
- Academic Writing
- Art of Communication and Storytelling
- Election Governance and Democracy
- Leadership through Literature
- Foreign Language
- Cross Cultural Understanding
- Mathematical and Scientific Reasoning
For Undergraduate Program:
10+2 in any Discipline
For Postgraduate Program:
Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
A humanities education at IILM University aims to provide students with the necessary skills to construct lives of substance and achievement, helping them become sagacious citizens. By offering programs and implementing practices that adopt an integrated and holistic approach to student learning outcomes, higher education institutions are better equipped to provide students with the necessary skills to achieve this goal. It will give students the essential foundation of knowledge and skills that can be used across a range of contexts and opportunities to see the connections among different domains of learning.
- Acquire, analyze and synthesize knowledge in order to ask and evaluate critical questions.
- Integrate perspectives across disciplines.
- Articulate and organize ideas in forms appropriate to the disciplines using language, numbers, image, sound, and/or movement.
- Demonstrate thinking and reasoning appropriate to both concrete or abstract contexts and challenges, employing multiple tools and cross-disciplinary approaches.
- Conduct research, construct hypotheses and/or research questions, and draw conclusions that connect new knowledge to existing knowledge. Explore the arts, learning to analyze, critique and/or practice artistic forms.
- Connect intellectual inquiry to the real world through experiential learning. Illustrate the ability to connect multiple ideas that spread across disciplines and activities.
The programme would be organized through lectures, tutorials, experiential exercises, projects, presentations, workshops, seminars and hands on training. Students would be encouraged to develop an understanding of real life situations and participate in the programmes and practices in the social context. Practicum is incorporated as an important component in most of the papers with hands on training in the use of various research methods such as laboratory experiments, field experiments, observation, testing, survey, interview and case study. Use of ICT, mass media and web based sources (like documentaries, videos, films etc.) are highly recommended to make the learning process interactive, interesting and fruitful.