After submitting the Application Form with the required documents, all applicants with good academic achievement, performance in a wide array of extracurricular activities and a statement of purpose will be invited for the IILM Personal Interview before the final communication about their admission.
• Performance in the Personal Interview
• Academic Record
• Participation and Involvement in Extracurricular Activities
• Critical Thinking Skills
IILM University is now accepting the Pearson Undergraduate Entrance Exam scores. Visit www.undergraduateexam.in to register.
IILM Engineering Admission Process
Candidates willing to take direct admission under the management quota, must meet the eligibility criteria as per the University norms and must possess availed rank of either CUET/JEE Advanced Entrance Examination or Internal Online Exam and PI. Such candidates can directly apply online or by visiting the University.
Student can also seek direct admission through walk-in on campus or apply online for registration.
1. Two sets of attested photocopy of High School (10th) Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
2. Two sets of attested photocopy of Intermediate (12th) Mark sheet and Passing Certificate.
3. Two sets of attested photocopy of Diploma / Graduation Mark sheet and Passing Certificate (if applicable).
4. Five latest Colored and Five black & white passport size photographs.
5. Migration Certificate (Original) for 12th standard students from CBSE/ ICSE.
6. Transfer Certificate (Original) for U. P. Board students.
7. Character Certificate in original from last attended Institute.
8. Medical Certificate of physical fitness from Registered MBBS Doctor.
9. Affidavit for discontinuation / gap period (if any)
10. Affidavit for Attendance by student and Guardian.
11. Affidavit for Anti Ragging by student and Guardian.
12. Caste Certificate and Income Certificate issued by the Tehsildar/ SDM in original (if applicable).
13. Aadhar Card
For Undergraduate Program:
10+2 in any Discipline
For Postgraduate Program:
Bachelor Degree in any Discipline
IILM Engineering Eligibilty
|B.Tech||Candidate must have passed 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board / University; securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ Reserve candidates) MARKS in required subject combination (two compulsory & one optional) taken together. The candidate is essentially required to pass without any grace marks.||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio- Technology / Biology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B.Tech Biotechnology||(i) Physics & (ii) Mathematics OR Biology
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination securing minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST/ Reserve candidates) marks in aggregate without any grace marks.
|Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|M.Tech Biotechnology / Computer Science||Candidates must have passed B.E/B.Tech in their respective disciplines with a minimum of 50% in aggregate (45% of SC/ST/Reserve candidates)|
IILM University is accepting student applications under the lateral entry/migration scheme for various undergraduate programmes for the 2020-21 academic year. Under this scheme, a student can migrate from another university in India and abroad with a partially completed program and complete the remaining program at IILM in order to earn the degree.
Application of students desirous of shifting/migrating to our University from Overseas education system or the UGC/ AICTE approved curriculum, shall be evaluated in the following manner :
- IILM University will follow the UGC Guidelines of Choice-based Credit System (CBCS) for evaluation of Credit for the lateral entry scheme.
- Post the expression of interest by the student, the curriculum of the semesters (course) undergone by the student will be mapped with the IILM University-approved program structure of choice.
- Post the course mapping and on presenting the semester completed mark sheet/s, the student will undergo the detailed admission process as defined by the respective programs.
Such lateral entry/migration shall be regulated as under:
- The candidate must have passed the courses of the previous semester of the University from where he/she is migrating in order to get credit acceptance.
- The courses not covered in the semester/s or the courses not passed in the previous institution but is part of the consideration of credits for the year, needs to be additionally covered by the student through various suggested options by IILM, as per the University Progression Policy.
- The student will have to pass all those courses which are not mapped, whenever they will be offered by the University
- The student will have to produce a NOC from the institute/university where he/she is presently studying.
- Migration acceptance is subject to availability of seats
To know more about the process and the courses under the Lateral Entry scheme, please contact our Admission team at email@example.com
State Bank of India
|Maximum loan amount||7.5 Lacs (without collatral)|
|Collatral if loan exceeds Rs. 7.5 Lacs|
|Interest rate||11.75% to 13.75%|
|Repayment period||10 years|
|Payment of Interest||Will be collected as a part of the EMI after the moratorium, whenever the repayment commences.|
|Upto Rs. 4 lacs loan amount||Only Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower|
|Above Rs. 4 lacs to Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount||Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and Collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee*.|
|*Third Party Guarantee can be replaced with Parent/Guardian as co-borrower provided the Gross Annual Income of Parent/Guardian (co-borrower) as given in latest Income Tax Return is 3 times of the loan amount.|
|Above Rs. 7.50 lacs loan amount||Parent/ Guardian as co-borrower and tangible collateral security|
|Contact point||Mr. NC Jain – 9910299375|
|Downloads||Education Loan Offer for IILM PGDM Students by SBI|
|Loan Application Form||Document Required|
IILM Engineering Study Loan
IILM Group of Institutions helps the admission aspirants in availing financial assistance for pursuing their higher education. Most of the banks provide education loan which proves to be a great help to the aspirants in resolving their financial crisis and enabling them to create a better future for themselves.
Education Loan Assistance
Students can avail education loan from any bank. You can apply for the loan through Vidya Lakshmi website or directly in the bank. Banks (both Govt. and Private) provide loan to the students of AICTE approved Institutions. Following documents would be required for education loan assistance:
• Fee Structure
• Bonafide letter
• Information Brochure
• 10th Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate
• 12th Mark Sheet/ Passing Certificate ( As per the course applied for)
• Medical Fitness Certificate
• Gap year affidavit if applicable
• Graduation Mark Sheet (For PG students)
• Graduation Degree (For PG Students)
Documents Required from Parent/Guardian:
• Address proof
• Identity proof
• Last 3 months salary slips or salary certificate on employer’s letterhead( If Salaried )
• Last 2 years Form 16 from employer or last 2 years Income Tax returns.
• Bank Details (Copy of Pass book / Cancelled Cheque)
• Last 6 months bank statement.
Note: – All documents are required in both soft copy and Hard copy.
Vidya Lakshmi Loan
Vidya Lakshmi is a first of its kind portal for students seeking Education Loan. It has been developed under the guidance of Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance), Department of Higher Education (Ministry of Human Resource Development) and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been developed and being maintained by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited. Students can view, apply and track the education loan applications to banks anytime, anywhere by accessing the portal. Vidya Lakshmi is an education loan portal run by the Government and is a platform where students can avail information on loans offered by 38 banks. The portal is operating under the aegis of Department of Financial Services, Department of Higher Education and Indian Banks Association (IBA). The portal has been able to help the students of remotest areas of the country as well in finding financial assistance for their studies. Loan aspirant has to register and login at https://www.vidyalakshmi.co.in/Students/ and fill-up the Common Education Loan Application Form (CELAF) and provide the necessary details. After filling the form, the applicant can search for Educational Loan and APPLY as per his/her needs, eligibility and convenience. Just by filling up a single common education loan application form, students can apply to 3 banks of his/her choice at one time. The online process of getting Education loan through Vidya Lakshmi has reduced the troubles of applying the loan manually otherwise.
Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme (PMSSS)
PMSSS 2021 is a Prime Minister’s Special Scholarship Scheme to provide academic fee and maintenance allowance to students who belong to Jammu and Kashmir and Ladakh region. Students who have passed class XII or equivalent examination are eligible for the scholarship. It is given to students to pursue undergraduate studies outside the State of Jammu and Kashmir. This scheme was launched by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The complete information is given below:
The candidates are eligible to apply for PMSSS 2021 only if they fulfill the following requirements :
• should have a Domicile certificate of Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh.
• should have passed class XII from JKBOSE or CBSE affiliated schools located in Union Territories of J&K and Ladakh.
• Students who qualify national level test like NEET, JEE, CLAT, etc are also eligible to apply.
• should have passed 10+3 diploma from Union Territories of J & K and Ladakh Polytechnic for admission in the second year registration/Counseling will be held subject to vacancy in the previous academic year in the prescribed list of Institutions.
• should fulfill the minimum age limit & other criteria as prescribed by the Institution/University.
• reservation policy will be followed as per the UTs of J&K and Ladakh region.
• The family income of a student should not be more than Rs 8.00 Lakh per annum
How to Apply for PMSSS 2021
Log on to AICTE Website and follow the steps to apply for Online Registration for scholarship and follow the instructions on how to fill the online application:
• Step 1 – Visit the official website of AICTE (All India Council for Technical Education) – https://www.aicte-india.org/
• Step 2 – Click on PMSSS 2021 link
• Step 3 – Click on the Registration link
• Step 4 – Provide the personal and education details as asked.
• Step 5 – Upload the scanned photograph, signature and other required documents. Photo & signature should be in .JPG /.PDF/.PNG format with size less than 2 MB.
• Step 6 – Check the preview of the submitted application form.
• Step 7 – Submit the details and keep a copy of the filled form for further reference.
|Register on the Application Portal||Register on www.iilm.edu to create your user account. You will get an auto generated e-mail with your log in information. Use this log in information to apply to IILMU.|
|Complete the application form||You are required to provide information such as personal contact details, educational qualification, work experience (if applicable), achievements/ extracurricular activities and statement of purpose|
|Copy of 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal.|
|Copies of 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate||Scanned attested copies of the 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet and certificate should be uploaded on the application portal, in case already completed your 12th standard.|
|Copy of other certificates and transcripts||This is optional, but may help you in assessment of your candidature. You can upload scanned attested copies of the 11th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet. You can also upload certificates/testimonials of your co-curricular or extra-curricular achievements.|
|Recent passport size photo||.JPG or .PNG format | File size less than 5 MB|
|Statement of purpose||Your thoughts on why you are the right fit for IILM University, what value you add to the IILM Community and why IILM University should select you.|
|Eligibility verification||It is your responsibility to check whether you are eligible to apply to IILM University as per our eligibility criteria. IILM University has full right to disqualify you at any stage of the admission process if found ineligible. In such a case, your admission, even if selected, will stand annulled.|