Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
IILM University prepares the leaders of tomorrow to understand, appreciate and embrace the rapidly changing business landscape by developing a global perspective, channelized through the framework of liberal education. BBA Program is a full-time, three-year, Undergraduate Program aimed at preparing young graduates for higher studies, employability and to nurture their intellectual, personal, interpersonal and societal skills.
This program gives the students freedom to choose subjects from different disciplines such as Positive Psychology, Design Fundamentals, Business Law, Art appreciation, Material Manipulation, Digital Storytelling, Media Psychology etc. This helps them specialize in two areas of their choice adding to their employability quotient and making them capable of handling challenges they may face during their careers.
The program also imparts students with contemporary skill sets such as Design thinking, Analytical skills, Decision-making, Emotional Intelligence and is meant for students who desire to develop professional competence with higher knowledge and develop a holistic personality.
Key features of the Programme:
- Students get an opportunity to choose between two areas of specialization i.e BBA in international Management and BBA in Entrepreneurship.
- A wide variety of courses across disciplines such as Psychology, Design, Journalism, Law etc.
- Students learn to practice life skills such as Emotional intelligence, Critical thinking, Foreign language etc.
- Experiential learning through Company visits and Business Simulations, invited guest speaker talks, research-based projects etc.
- 2 weeks internship with an NGO for developing social sensitivity.
- 6-8 weeks summer internship / live projects to make the students future aware and job ready.
Objective: This program will help students
- Understand organizations, their management and business issues in national and global context.
- Analyze the dynamics of the international economy and business environment.
- Generate and test creative ideas leading to new venture development.
- Develop the skills required to perform in different political, legal and cultural settings.
Changing the way students learn: Engaging, challenging and fun, the curriculum incorporates blended and experiential learning with cutting edge tools for business education so that students are capable of turning concepts into effective decision making, initiating action from knowledge and converting ideas into change.
Internships, Global Exposure, Academic & Industry Projects, Business Simulations, Workshops, Industry and NGO visits make the learning a holistic experience that is intellectually invigorating.
Pictogram on Experiential Learning with all the above.
6-8 weeks summer internship with corporates/Industry at the end of year-2. This helps in providing hands-on experience to the students and aids in understanding business trends and making them job-ready according to the demands of the professional world.
Some of the Corporate’s where the students interned last year include:
- JK Marbles
- Bharti Airtel
- Bajaj Allianz
- Sapio Analytics
- Head start
- Qu Beta Systems
- Pro Edge
- Hector Beverages
- People’s Path Labs (Mankind Pharma)
- Sarbottam Cement, Sourabh Group