Ms. Vishakha Agarwal is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IILM University, Greater Noida. She has 2.5 years of teaching experience and has over 8 years of research experience. Her area of research is Data Mining and Warehousing, Data Analytics, Optimization Techniques. She has published various book chapters in reputed publication houses, Scopus Indexed Journals and did several courses and certifications of national and international value. She has worked as an Assistant Professor in CSE dept. in Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior (A Govt. Aided UGC Autonomous & NAAC Accredited Institute). She also worked as a Research Assistant under TEQIP-III in MITS, Gwalior. She is a member of International Association of Engineers (IAENG) and has reviewed various articles, book chapters and research papers for IGI Publications, USA. She is a reviewer of a SCI indexed journal entitled Knowledge Based Systems (Elsevier). She has been a Subject Matter Expert (SME) of SWAYAM Course Data Science for Engineers. She also has attended over 20+ FDPs, Workshops, STC, Seminars etc.
Ms. Vishakha Agarwal
- B.Tech: AKTU, Lucknow
- M.Tech: Madhav Institute of Technology and Science, Gwalior
- Ph.D: Pursuing from RGPV, Bhopal
- GATE qualified in Computer Science and Engineering
Honors and Awards
- Received Gold Medal for securing 1st position in M.Tech. (CSE) and in all branches of M.E./M.Tech. for the year 2016.
- Agarwal, V., Tiwari, A., Gupta, R. K., & Singh, U. P. (2018). Discovering optimal patterns for forensic pattern warehouse. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 562, 101–108. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-4603-2_11 [Scopus Indexed]
- Agarwal, V., Tiwari, A., Gupta, R. K., & Singh, U. P. (2018). The Conceptual and Architectural Design of Genetic-Based Optimal Pattern Warehousing System. In Big Data Analytics (pp. 173–195). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781315112626-8 [Book Chapter]
- V. Agarwal, R. K. Gupta and A. Tiwari, “Applicability of Association Rule Mining in Recommendation System for Big Data Analysis,” 2022 2nd International Conference on Advance Computing and Innovative Technologies in Engineering (ICACITE), Greater Noida, India, 2022, pp. 1810-1813, doi: 10.1109/ICACITE53722.2022.9823695. [Scopus Indexed]
- Agarwal, V, & Tiwari, A. (2016). From Data Warehouse to Pattern Warehouse: A Progressive Step. International Journal of Engineering Research, 5(4), 249–252. DOI: 10.17950/ijer/v5s4/406
- Agarwal, V., & Tiwari, A. (2016). A Novel Optimal Pattern Mining Algorithm using Genetic Algorithm. International Journal of Computer Applications, 144(4), 18–21. DOI: 10.5120/ijca2016910259
- Agarwal, V. and Tiwari, A., “An Interpretative Review on Pattern Warehousing”, Advances in Information and Communication Technology, MITS Gwalior, 2016. (Presented)
- Certifications on various courses of Database Management Systems by Infosys SpringBorad.
- Course on “R Programming” by Johns Hopkins University, offered through COURSERA.
- Course on “Pattern Discovery in Data Mining” by University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, offered through COURSERA.
- NPTEL 8 week course with Elite and Silver certification in “Data Mining” offered by IIT Kharagpur.