Shraddha Sharma is a faculty in Engineering and Technology at IILM, Greater Noida. She has been associated with IILM since last 4 years. She has been inclined towards the sustainable aspects of Engineering and her areas of interest include sustainable urban planning, new-age transportation/mobility & green buildings development.She had engaged with India Road Safety Campaign, IIT Delhi where she mentored two teams of engineering students to analyse the situation of accidents and suggested economical ideas related to the projects under National Service Scheme. She had also worked on Integrated Solid waste management to come up with the working of vehicle tracking system and solid waste collection system. She has been a technical member in National and International conferences.
- Ph.D.(P), Department of Environmental Engineering, Delhi Technological University, Delhi
– Topic: Quality assessment of Contaminated Groundwater
- M.Tech, Department of Energy and Environment, TERI University, New Delhi (2018)
– Major: Urban Development and Management
- B.Tech, Department of Civil Engineering, GCET, UPTU (2014)
– Major: Civil Engineering (Ist position with Honors)
Publications in Refereed Journals
- Published Paper on “Solid waste Challenges in India” Advanced energy & control systems, Springer Singapore, January 2022, ISBN:978-981-16-7274-3
- Published paper on “Comparative analysis of Municipal Solid waste management in Faridabad & Gurugram”, Advance in Sustainable Construction materials, Springer Singapore, 2021,ISBN: 978-981-334-589-8
- Published paper on “A review on Renewable Energy System, innovations in Cyber physical system”, Springer Singapore, September 2021,ISBN: 978-981-16-4148-0
- Published paper on, “Analysis of existing scenario of sewerage management in Gurugram and forecasting its future demand”, Volume 9, Issue 2, ISSN 2249-8621.
- Published paper on “Online Parking system” Volume 8, Issue 9, September 2019, IJSR
- Shraddha Sharma, Dr. Geeta Singh, Prof. Gauhar Mehmood, “ Effect of biohazard waste on human health”, accepted in SIGMA 2022, Delhi, India, indexed by Scopus, Springer press.
- Shraddha Sharma, Dr. Geeta Singh, Prof Gauhar Mehmood, “Quality assessment of Groundwater at Andaman and Nicobar islands-A review accepted in ICIMES 2022, Hyderabad, India, indexed by Scopus, Springer press.
- Contributed chapter in the book – “Advanced energy and Control Systems: Solid waste challenges in India” (pp. 43-53). Springer, LNEE, Volume 820, ISBN:978-981-16-7274-3
- Contributed chapter in the book – “Advances in sustainable construction materials by proceedings of ASCM 2020 Springer”, (pp.81-89), ISBN: 978-981-334-589-8
- Contributed chapter in the book – “Innovations in Cyber physical systems: A Review on Renewable Energy System”, by proceedings of LNEE, Springer, , ISBN: 978-981-16-4148-0