Mr. Vaibhav Sharma has a rich experience of 12 years which includes Academic as well as Industrial Experience. He worked as Head of Operations at Energy Intelligence Private Limited. Before this, he worked as a Full-time and Part-time Consultant for Lohum Cleantech Private Limited. He is also having, 8 years of academic experience as an Assistant Professor in the CSE Department at Teerthanker Mahaveer University. During his academic Experience, he taught various courses like Algorithm, Data Structures, Security, etc. His Research papers have been published in various journals and conferences of International and National Repute. He also owns patents in the field of Li-ion battery making Processes, Shredder designing, how to avoid deep discharge problems in the case of Li-ion batteries, etc.
Mr. Vaibhav Sharma
- Ph.D.,(Pursuing) CSE, UTU Dehradun
– Topic: Architecture for security of Synchronous Applications in Disctibuted Environment
- M.Tech., CSE, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida (2011)
– Major: CSE (1st Class)
- B.Tech., UPTU, UP (2009)
– Major: Information Technology (1st class)
- Qualified GATE (2008)
Patents (Published & Under Examination)
- Technique for making balanced Li-ion Batteries in an effective way sing salvaged/new cells.
- Apparatus for safe and Lossless Cutting/Milling/Shredding of any battery or cell including different types of Li-ion Batteries which can be used prior to or as part of any recycling process to recover various material present in the Li-ion Battery/Cell.
- Dual or multiple voltage Li-ion battery pack to eliminate separate DC to DC converter and improved energy regeneration percentage in Electrical vehicles.
- Multiple levels lower cutoff voltage depending on instantaneous loading at lower SOC to enhance life, pack safety also avoiding deep discharge of li ion packs using good, medium, lower quality new cells or second Life cells.
- Small rechargeable supplementary energy storage using thermoelectric, small PV or other renewal or regeneration devices to supply power to battery control & monitoring electronic to minimize impact during long periods of nonusages in situation like pandemic, wars or any such act of God in li ion battery packs for EV and other applications.
- Mechanism for Impact, Shock and heat absorption transfer, evacuation and dissipation in Li-ion and Other Energy Storage Battery or Capacitor Packs Used inMobility or Storage Prone to Harsh Environment
Publications in Journals
- Green Routing Strategy for Dynamically Arranged Homogeneous WSN-MSCT2, International Journal of Computers & Technology, Vol. 12 No. 6, 2014.
- New Enhanced Hybrid Algorithm With RSA, DSA and Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Encryption Algorithm, International Journal of Computer Information Systems, Vol. 4 No. 5, 2012
- A Novel Text and Image Based Authentication System Preserving High Security, International Journal of Advance Research in Science and Engineering, Vol. No.2, Issue No.6, June, 2013.
- A New Approach for Load Balancing in Cloud Computing, International Journal of Computers & Technology, Vol. 13 No. 12, 2014.
- Implementation and Result Analysis of Priority Based Load Balancing in Cloud Computing, IJSER, Volume 5, Issue-12, 2014.
- Security Strategy for Dynamic Homogeneous WSN, International Journal, Vol 4, Issue 3, 2014.
Publications in Conferences
- Image based Dual level Authentication System, International Conference Resurging India Myths and Realities, Page no. 32-34, June 2012 at Teerthankar Mahaveer University.
- Information Security Issues & Risk Management Concept, 2nd International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering & Technology, April 12, 13, 2013 at Teerthanker Mahaveer University.
- Digital Evidence Against Computer Crime, National Conference on Comtemporary Computing, May 17, 2013 at Teerthanker Mahaveer University.
- Secure KeyExchange in Diffie-Hellman Key Exchange Algorithm, International Conference of Advance Research and Innovation, 31st Jan 2015.
- Key Sharing Technique to Preserve Integrity and Confidentiality, Advances in Computing and Communication Engineering (ICACCE), IEEE Xplore Digital Library, May 1, 2015.
- SKT: A New Approach for Secure Key Transmission Using MGPISXFS, Information Systems Design and Intelligent Applications, Springer India, Page 589-598, Feb 6 2016.
- ASCCS: Architecture for Secure Communication Using Cloud Services, Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Springer Singapore, Page 19-25, April 21, 2016.