Mr. Rajat Garg is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IILM University, Greater Noida. He has 1.5 years of teaching experience and 3 years of research experience. His areas of interest are SAR based remote sensing, machine learning, and intelligent robotic systems. He has published research papers in various SCIE and Scopus Indexed Journals and also presented papers in national and international seminars and conferences. He is a reviewer of SCIE indexed journal ‘Advances in Space Research’ published by Elsevier.
Mr. Rajat Garg
- B.Tech: I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar
- M.Tech: VIT University, Vellore
- Ph.D: Pursuing from UPES, Dehradun (Pre-submission done)
- GATE 2015 qualified
- Garg, R., Kumar, A., Bansal, N., et al. “Semantic segmentation of PolSAR image data using advanced deep learning model”, Sci Rep 11, 15365 (2021). https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-94422-y (SCIE, I.F. – 4.996)
- Rajat Garg, Anil Kumar, Manish Prateek, Kamal Pandey, Shashi Kumar, “Land cover classification of spaceborne multifrequency SAR and optical multispectral data using machine learning”, Advances in Space Research, 69(4), Pg. 1726-1742, 2022. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.asr.2021.06.028 (SCIE, I.F. – 2.611)
- Gaurav Goel, Rajat Garg, Tarun Ranjan, Pratyanshu Soni and Baskar P., “Structural and Modal Analysis of a Ladder Frame Chassis”, ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, VOL. 11, NO. 23, ISSN 1819-6608, 2016 (Scopus)
- Anil Kumar, Rajat Garg, Susheela Dahiya, Manish Prateek, Shashi Kumar, “Semantic Segmentation of L&S Band SAR Data after Tuning the Hyper Parameters in Machine Learning Models”, IEEE InGARSS, Dec 2021. https://doi.org/10.1109/InGARSS51564.2021.9792137
- Rajat Garg, Anil Kumar, and Shashi Kumar, “Implementation of Semantic Segmentation of UAVSAR Data”, The Proceedings of National Seminar on ‘Recent Advances in Geospatial Technology & Applications’, March 02, 2020, IIRS Dehradun, India
- Kumar, A., Garg, R., & Kumar, S. (2023). Implementation of machine learning classification models on multifrequency band SAR dataset. In Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar Remote Sensing (pp. 89–105). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003204466-4
- Kumar, A., Garg, R., & Kumar, S. (2023). Implementation of neural network-based classification models on multifrequency band SAR dataset. In Spaceborne Synthetic Aperture Radar Remote Sensing (pp. 107–121). CRC Press. https://doi.org/10.1201/9781003204466-5
- Completed 4 months program “Advanced Diploma in Industrial Automation” at Technocrat Automation, Chennai from Jan 2014 – May 2014.
- Completed short term training course “SAR data processing and analysis for land applications with special emphasis on L & S bands” at SAC, Ahmedabad from August 06-10, 2018.
- Completed short term training course “Advanced Optimization Techniques for Engineering Applications” at NIT, Kurukshetra from July 22-26, 2019.
- Completed 5-day FDP on “Inculcating Universal Human Values in Technical Education” organized by AICTE from October 18-22, 2021.
- Completed an online certification course on “Overview of Geoprocessing using Python” conducted by IIRS, ISRO, Dehradun from January 17-28, 2022.