Mr. Gaurav Kumar Sharma is a faculty of Thermodynamics, Heat & Mass Transfer, Applied Thermodynamics, Fluid Mechanics, Machine Design at IILM, Greater Noida. He comes with an enriching experience of 10+ years and has been teaching at IILM, Greater Noida for over 07 years. He has worked on research papers such as thermal engineering, multiple case studies.He has published Research papers in SCI journals, Scopus Indexed Journals and various reputed national and international conferences.He attended a number of conferences and presented papers. Mr. Sharma has experience of organizing seminars, conferences and faculty development programs.
Mr. Gaurav Kumar Sharma
- Ph.D.(Pursuing) (Thermal Engineering),IIT (ISM) ,Dhanbad (2018)
– Topic: Exergoeconomic and enviroeconomic analyses of evacuated tubular collector integrated double slope solar still loaded with Nanofluid
- ME (Thermal Engineering)Rajiv Gandhi Prodyogik Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal (2013)
– Major: Thermal Engineering (1st Position)
- B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering),Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow (2009)
– Major: Mechanical Engineering (3rd position)
- One Book Published on Fluid Mechanics for Biotechnology, ISBN: 9789389960730, Publisher: Rudra Publications, First Author – Gaurav Kumar Sharma.
- One Patent Published, Title of the Invention: System and Method for a Safety Helmet, Application No- 202111026886A.
- One Patent Submitted in Australian Government IP Australia, Title of the Invention: A Method for fabrication Nanomaterial Reinforced aluminium based Hybrid Nano composite, Application No- 2021107368.
Published /Accepted in Journals
- Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Ashis Mallick , Ram K. Sharma, Navneet Kumar, Desh Bandhu Singh Desh Bandhu Singh “An investigation on dissimilarity of mass flow rate and N on exergo-enviro-economic parameters for solar still of single slope type integrated with N similar PVT flat plate collectors having series connection” April 2022 Environmental Science and Pollution Research. DOI: 10.1007/s11356-022-20406-8.
- Desh Bandhu Singh,*, Rakesh Kumar Yadav , Yatender Chaturvedi , Mukesh Kumar, Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Navneet Kumar “Study on effect of dissimilarity of mass flow rate on energy metrics of solar energy-based double slope water purifier by incorporating N alike PVT compound parabolic concentrator collectors , Publisher : Desalination and Water Treatmenthttps://doi.org/10.5004/dwt.2021.27484
- Gaurav Kumar Sharma , Navneet Kumar , Desh Bandhu Singh , Ashis Mallick “Exergoeconoic analysis of single slope solar desalination unit coupled with PVT-CPCs by incorporating the effect of dissimilarity of the rate of flowing fluid mass”, Materials Today : Elsevier ( Scopus Index) ( DOI: 10.1016/j.matpr.2020.04.642). https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2214785320332892
- Navneet Kumar, Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Desh Bandhu Singh, Anuj Kumar Sharma, Sanjeev Kumar Sharma ‘Effect of Grain Size on the Rheology of Fly Ash Slurry” Published in Advances in Geotechnics and Structural Engineering, Publisher: Springer Singapore with SCOPUS indexing.
Published In International Conferences
- Gaurav Kumar Sharma, 2016. “Estimation of Energy Conservation Potential in Turbine Section of a Coal Thermal Power Plant” published in international Conference on Research and Innovation in Engineering (ICRIE-2016), PP- 331-333, Feb-March 2016.
- Ashish Kumar Sinha, Dr. Siddhartha Sarkar, Gaurav Kumar Sharma “Review of failure analysis of high pressure composite vessel” published in the proceedings of International Conference (CETCCME-2015), May-June -2015
- Gaurav Kumar Sharma “Review on performance and emission analysis of hydrogen blended compressed natural gas on a bi-fuel engine “published in Journal of Scientific Research and Advances ( 2018 March).
- Rahul Kumar Singh, Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Sandeep Kumar gupta “A Negative Ion Generator for Air Purification” published in Electrocon (International Conference) 2018 March.
- Rahul Kumar Singh, Rahul Dinkar, Gaurav Kumar Sharma, Sandeep Kumar gupta “A Compressor Portable Refrigerator cum Oven “published in Electrocon ( International Conference) 2018 March.
- Gaurav Kumar Sharma “Effect of water depth on efficiencies and productivity of n alike evacuated tubular solar collectors coupled to solar still of single slope type by incorporating” exergy Published in TUBA World Conference on Energy Science and Technology.Article on “Making the Delinquents – Realise, Recover and Redefine” Psychologs, magazine Vol 3 Issue-2 pp- 20-23.