Gautam Srivastava is working as Associate Professor, at IILM University, Greater Noida. He has more than 16 years of teaching experience. He earned his PhD from the School of Business, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. His areas of specialization are digital marketing, marketing analytics, business analytics, and gamification. He has worked with a lot of reputable business schools. A number of his research papers were published in ABDC- “A*”, “A,” “B,” and “C,” rated journals including Industrial Marketing Management, Benchmarking – An International Journal, Journal of Global Information Management, International Journal of Production Economics, Journal of Business Research, etc.
- Ph. D. (Management) 2015
- MBA (Marketing) 2006
Publications in ABDC Indexed Journals
ABDC – A*
- Bag, S., Rahman, M. S., Rogers, H., Srivastava, G. and Pretorius, J. H. C. (2023). Climate change adaptation and disaster risk reduction in the garment industry supply chain network. Transportation Research Part E, 17, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tre.2023.103031
- Bag, S., Gupta, S., Srivastava, G., Sivarajah, U., & Kumar, A. (2022). Impact of ethics training and audits on the relationship quality of business-to-business partners in sharing economy. Industrial Marketing Management, 107, 120-133. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.indmarman.2022.08.019
ABDC – A
- Bag, S., Rahman, M. S., Srivastava, G., Shore, A., & Ram, P. (2023). Examining the role of virtue ethics and big data in enhancing viable, sustainable, and digital supply chain performance. Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 186, 122154. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.techfore.2022.122154
- Bag, S., Rahman, M. S., Choi, T. M., Srivastava, G., Kilbourn, P., & Pisa, N. (2022). How COVID-19 Pandemic has Shaped Buyer-Supplier Relationships in Engineering Companies with Ethical Perception Considerations: A Multi-Methodological Study. Journal of Business Research, 158, 113598. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2022.113598
- Bag, S., Choi, T. M., Rahman, M. S., Srivastava, G., & Singh, R. K. (2022). Examining collaborative buyer–supplier relationships and social sustainability in the “new normal” era: the moderating effects of justice and big data analytical intelligence. Annals of Operations Research, 1-46. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10479-022-04875-1
- Bag, S., Rahman, M. S., Srivastava, G., Chan, H. L., &Bryde, D. J. (2022). The role of big data and predictive analytics in developing a resilient supply chain network in the South African mining industry against extreme weather events. International Journal of Production Economics, 251, 108541. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijpe.2022.108541
- Bag, S., Srivastava, G., Gupta, S., & Taiga, S. (2021). Diffusion of Big Data Analytics Innovation in Managing Natural Resources in the African Mining Industry. Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), 30(6), 1-21. DOI: 10.4018/JGIM.297074
ABDC – B
- Srivastava, G., and Bag, S. (2022). Modern day marketing concepts based on face recognition and neuro-marketing: A review and future research directions. Benchmarking: An International Journal, (ahead-of-print). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-09-2022-0588
- Srivastava, G., Bag, S., Rahman, M. S., Pretorius, J. H. C., &Gani, M. O. (2022). Examining the dark side of using gamification elements in online community engagement: an application of PLS-SEM and ANN modeling. Benchmarking: An International Journal, (ahead-of-print). DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-03-2022-0160
- Srivastava, G., & Bag, S. (2022). Antecedents of Buying Behavior Patterns of E-Consumers: Lessons Learnt From the COVID-19 Pandemic. Journal of Electronic Commerce in Organizations (JECO), 20(2), 1-23. DOI: 10.4018/JECO.300300
- Bag, S., Srivastava, G., Al Bashir, M. M., Kumari, S., Giannakis, M., &Chowdhury, A. H. (2021). Journey of customers in this digital era: Understanding the role of artificial intelligence technologies in user engagement and conversion. Benchmarking: An International Journal, 29 (7), 2074 – 2098. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1108/BIJ-07-2021-0415
ABDC – C
- Srivastava, G. (2023). Framework for brand positioning of automotive lubricants by using structural equation modelling. International Journal of Management Practice, 16(1), 89-103.
- Srivastava, G. (2022). A study on reviews of online grocery stores during COVID-19 pandemic using sentiment analysis. International Journal of Logistics Economics and Globalisation, 9(3), 205-222. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJLEG.2022.120809
- Srivastava, G., & Bag, S. (2021). Diagnosing key factors for gamification in marketing using hierarchical clustering technique. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 15(4), 354-378. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJTMKT.2021.119074
- Srivastava, G. (2022). Antecedents of E-Marketing of Agriculture Products in This Digital Era: An Empirical Study. International Journal of Technology and Human Interaction (IJTHI), 18(7), 1-17. DOI: 10.4018/IJTHI.306228
- Srivastava, G., & Gupta, D. (2022). Determining the relationship between job satisfaction and job burnout of the faculties of business school in Delhi. International Journal of Indian Culture and Business Management, 26(2), 276-286. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJICBM.2022.123594
- Srivastava, G., & Bag, S. (2021). Artificial neural network to diagnose the consumer behaviour towards non-fuel products and services at filling stations. International Journal of Technology Marketing, 15(2-3), 143-157. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1504/IJTMKT.2021.118210
Publications in Peer Reviewed Journals
- Srivastava, G. (2019). Impact of CSR on company’s reputation and brand image. Global Journal of Enterprise Information System, 11(1), 8-13.
- Srivastava, G. &Rai, S. (2019). Factors for successful lubricant brand: A study of positioningstrategies in Indian lubricant market. Journal of Research in Management, 11(2), 55 – 61. ISSN: 0974-0988.
- Srivastava, G. (2019). Buying Behaviour of consumers towards Green Products. ResearchReview: InternationalJournalofMultidisciplinary,5(1), ISSN:2455-3085.
- Srivastava, G. (2018). Importance of brand positioning for Indian automotive lubricants market. Scholars Journal of Economics, Business and Management, 5(12), 1165-1171.,ISSN:2348-5302.
- Srivastava, G. (2018). Effect of marketing channel on perishable goods. Journal of GlobalInformationandBusinessStrategy, 10(1), ISSN:0976-4925.
- Srivastava, G., Anand, N. and Jain, A. K. (2018). Impact of supply chain management on thedigital marketing of perishable products (fruits and vegetables). Journal of Global Economy,14(4), ISSN:2278-3931.
- Srivastava, G., Anand, N. and Jain, A.K. (2014). Important factors for brand positioning ofautomotivelubricantforfour-wheelersegmentcustomers. JournalofGlobalResearchComputerScience&Technology,2(1),ISSN:2349-5170.
- Srivastava, G., Anand, N. and Jain, A.K. (2014). Important factors for brand positioning forfour-wheelersegmentcustomers.PravishRajnam JournalofStudies,22(1), ISSN:2348–3652,Vol-22,Issue-1.
- Srivastava, G., Anand, N. and Jain, A.K. (2014). Comparative analysis between the brandpositioning attribute of private and PSUs automotive lubricants manufacturers in India withrespect to four-wheeler segment consumers. PravishRajnam Journal of Studies, 2(2), ISSN: 2348-3652.
- Srivastava, G., Anand, N. and Jain, A.K. (2014). Comparative Analysis between the BrandPositioningAttributesofPrivateandPSU’s AutomotiveLubricantManufacturerin Indiawith Respect to Four-Wheeler Segment Consumers. The International Journal of Business andManagement,2(5), ISSN:2321-8916.
- G. Srivastava, N. Anand and A.K. Jain (2013), “Study of factors for brand positioning ofautomotive lubricant for four-wheeler segment customers. AIMT Journal of Management,ISSN:2277-4076, Vol-2.
- Srivastava, G.(2013). BrandPositioningofAutomotiveLubricantinIndianmarket.InternationalJournalofManagement,2(4), ISSN2277-5846.
- Srivastava, G. (2012). Customers service audit of LPG dealers for Domestics Customers.CMDjournalmanagement, 4,ISSN:2229–5267.
- Srivastava, G.(2011). PositiveLeaderVsNegativeLeaderaviewfromRamayana.InternationalJournalofRetailingandMarketing,ISSN:0976–318X.
- Srivastava, G., & Bag, S. (2023). Tools and Techniques of Digital Education. IGI Global Publisher.
- Srivastava, G., & Gupta, D. (2022). Barriers to Digital Marketing in Rural India. In Recent Trends in Industrial and Production Engineering (pp. 127-133). Springer, Singapore.DOI:https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-16-3330-0_11
- Srivastava, G.,& Singh, N. (2021). Artificial intelligence to predict consumer behaviour: A literature survey. Recent Trends in Communication and Electronics, 367-371. DOI: