Dr Vanya is Associate Professor in the Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, IILM Greater Noida. She has 10+ years of experience and has been teaching at IILM, Greater Noida for over 5 years. She has completed many research projects which were government funded. Dr Vanya Arun has authored many research papers, book chapters & books which are published in high quality international and SCI journals. She has expertise in designing opto-electronic circuits, optical quantum computing and optical signal processing. Her interests include Sensors, Electronic circuit designing, Integrated circuit designing, Mechatronics & Automation.
Dr. Vanya Arun
- Ph.D., University of Allahabad, Allahabad (2018)
– Topic: Optical Quantum Gates
- M.Tech., Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Allahabad (2011)
– Major: Advance Communication System Engineering
- PGD, Semi-Conductor Laboratory, Mohali (2007)
– Major: VLSI & Chip Designing
- B.Tech., ICFAI University, Dehradun (2007)
– Major: Electronics & Communication Engineering
Publications in Refereed Journals
- Published paper on “Design and Performance Analysis of All-Optical Reversible Full Adder, as ALU”, pp. 1-11, June 2019. National Academy of Sciences, India – Section A, Springer. Doi:10.1007/s40010-019-00611-w.
- Published paper on “A novel model of all-optical reversible XOR/XNOR logic gate on a single photonic circuit” Indian Journal of Physics, pp. 1-14, Feb. 2019. Springer. Doi: 10.1007/s12648-019-01373-2.
- Published paper on “Design and Performance Analysis of Reversible XOR Logic Gate” Recent Trends in Communication, Computing, and Electronics, vol. 524, Dec. 2018. Springer.
- Published paper on “Design and Performance analysis of multiple all optical logic gates in a single photonic circuit,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 48, Jan. 2016. Springer.
- Published paper on “Design and analysis of all optical half adder, half subtractor and 4bit decoder based on SOA-MZI configuration,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 48, Feb. 2016. Springer.
- Published paper on “Design and performance analysis of reversible and irreversible logic gates,” Optical and Quantum Electronics, vol. 48, Sep. 2016. Springer
- Published paper on, “Comparative study of all-optical INVERTER and BUFFER gates using MZI structure”, Journal of Optical Communication, Dec 2020, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/joc-2020-0143.
- Published paper on, “Novel approach to jointly optimize working and spare capacity of survivable optical networks”, Journal of Optical Communication, Dec 2020 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/joc-2020-0228.
- Published paper on “Sustainable and smart metal forming manufacturing process” Materials Today Proceedings, Feb 2021. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2020.12.177.
- Published paper on “Node arc link restoration model for national science foundation network.” IJMECE, vol. 4, Sep. 2016.
- Published paper on “Node arc link restoration model to optimize spare capacity of optical networks.” IRJET, vol. 3, Aug. 2016.
Publications in Conference Proceedings
- Published paper on “Design of all optical line selector based on SOA for data communication,” Proceeding of 6th international conference on computer and communication technology 2015, ACM, at MNNIT Allahabad.
- Published paper on “Implementation of all optical XOR gate using all optical NOR gate,” 4th student conference on engineering and system 2015, IEEE student branch MNNIT Allahabad.
- Published paper on “Node arc working capacity allocation planning in survivable WDM optical network,” IEEE International conference on ICIIECS 2015.
- Published paper on “Arc-Path working capacity allocation planning in survivable WDM optical network,” IEEE International conference on ICIIECS 2015.
- Published paper on “Design, comparison and performance evaluation of dispersion managed system with hybrid optical amplifier,” IEEE sponsored ICETEESES 2016, KNIT Sultanpur.
- Published paper on “Design a performance analysis of all optical XOR gate” National Conference ELECTROCON-2018, IILM-CET, Greater Noida.
- Published paper on “Design and Performance Analysis of MZI Based 2× 2 Reversible XOR Logic Gate” IEEE Sponsored, 2018 Recent Advances on Engineering, Technology and Computational Sciences (RAETCS), Feb- 2018. UCER-Allahabad.
- Published paper on “Design and Implementation of All-Optical Processing Units Together Performing Arithmetic & Logical Functions” Presented this paper on 21st March 2021 at International Conference On VLSI & Microwave and Wireless Technologies, Sponsored by TEQIP-III & Springer held at MMMT Gorakhpur & University of Allahabad.
- A Book Chapter on “Sustainability & Survivability in the Manufacturing Sector”, Elsevier. 2020 Pages 205-219,
- A Book Chapter on “All Optical NOR Gate”, Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering , Springer 2022
- A patent published on “A method to jointly optimize working and spare capacity of survivable optical networks.” Application No.202011057438 A. Publication date 08/01/2021.
- A Patent published on “ a green incinerator for controlled treatment of waste.” Application No. 202211025126. Published on 06/05/2022.