Dr Sonika Sharma is a faculty of Organizational Behavior and Human Resources at IILM, Greater Noida. She comes with an enriching experience of 20+ years and has been teaching at IILM, Greater Noida for over 12 years. Dr Sonika has a keen interest in teaching negotiation, talent acquisition, compensation and Industrial relations & Labor Law and has published various research papers in this area. She has conducted training sessions in various government and private organizations. She is an author of OB and HRM books and published research papers in national and international journals of repute.
- PhD (HR) Barkatullah University, Bhopal, MP (2020)
– Topic: “A Longitudinal study of Calorie Consumption, Psychological Problems & Obesity in Adolescent Children leading to Stress in Urban Employed Mothers”
- MBA in Human Resource Management, Nagpur University 1999- University Topper
- M. Sc, Nagpur University, 1997 – Gold Medalist, University Topper
- B. Sc, Allahabad University 1995 – Gold Medalist, University Topper
- International Coaching Federation, USA, (ICF/CCE- 2020) Career & Life Coach.
- NLP Certification (2019) By Steve Burns.
- Advanced HR Analytics (2020) – Udemy
- Advanced Train the Trainer Certification Course, 2014 – ISTD, Delhi
- Computer Programming, Maharashtra State Vocational Examination, Mumbai, 1997
Publications in Refereed Journals
- “STUDY ON: EMERGING TRENDS IN TALENT ACQUISITION POST PANDEMIC:” Dr Sonika Sharma, IUJ Journal of Management; ISSN: 2347-5080; EOI: 10.11224/IUJ. November.
- “Digital Transformation: Enhance Employee Performance” Dr Sonika Sharma © 2021. International Journal of Law Management & Humanities; [Vol. 4 Iss 4; 3791] ISSN 2581-5369
- “Challenges in Learning – Impact Talent Retention” Dr Sonika Sharma; International Journal of Advances in Engineering and Management; Volume 3, Issue 7 July 2021, pp: 3698- ISSN: 2395-5252
- Digital HR: “The Next Logical Step” Global Business Research Journals (GBRJ),Vol,12,2021;ISSN: 1857 – 7431 ISBN-978-93-85504-92.
- Research Paper on “Teaching Management Graduate: Balancing Learning Style And Teaching Methodology With Flipped Classroom”; Review of Professional Management, Volume-17, Issue-1 (January-June, 2019) ISSN: 0972-8686 Online ISSN: 2455-0647; DOI No. 10.20968/rpm/2019/v17/i1/145645
- The Promise and Peril of Health Apps in Diet, Physical Activity and Behaviour Modifications: A Systematic Review Garima Goyal* and Sonika Sharma; International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences ISSN: 2319-7706 Volume 8 Number 02 (2019) Journal
- “To Study The Effect of Change in Attitude of Women Entrepreneurs and Business Growth in Health Care Sector (Attitude Change Model)”; International Conference by Women’s Indian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (WICCI) and Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India (EDII) on 28th Oct 2021, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India and Atal Incubation Centre (AIC-RNTU), Bhopal MP.
- Listening Skills: Essential for Retaining Employee and Minimizing Turnover, National Conference on – Issues and Challenges for HR Professionals in 21st Century- Proceedings published by Wisdom Publication, 2019.
- Paper Published on “Flipped Classroom Approach: Student’s Perspective”, in International Conference on “Globalization: Prospects and Opportunities for a new India” 7 April, 2018 and received Best Paper Award.
- Listening Skills: A Pre-Requisite for Grievance Handling, VSRD-IJBMR, Vol. 1 (4), 20123 4-5 , VSRD INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH, www.visualsoftindia.com/journal.html
- Co-author of book “Enhancing Organizational Growth through Innovation and Creativity: Issues, Opportunity and Challenges” Published by EXCEL INDIA PUBLISHER, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93- 81361-02-3.
- Contributed chapter in ‘Transforming and Initiating Women Entrepreneurship in Global Perspective’ Published by AISECT Publications, New Delhi, ISBN: 978-93-91610-52-4.
Training and Consultancy
- Delivered a session on Strategic Human Resource Management to Directorate General, Resettlement at IILM Lodhi Road, New Delhi, Strategic, 2016.
- Training on “Planning for Superannuation” for General Manager on 22nd & 23rd September 2015, Engineers India Ltd. Gurgaon.
- Training on “Creating and Winning Team” at Engineers India Ltd, Regional Office, Chennai for Senior Managers and above on 26th & 27th November 2015.
- Training on “Creating and Winning Team” at Engineers India Ltd, Regional Office, Vadodra for Senior Managers and above on 11th & 12th January 2016.
- Conducted MDP one day workshop on “Mental Conditioning” for Sales Manager on September 2018, Anmol Bakers, Greater Noida.
- Conducted one day workshop on “HAPPINESS AT WORK” for mid level managers on 23rd September 2018, S R Crete Systems, Delhi.
- Conducted MDP one day workshop on “Mental Conditioning” for Sales Manager, Havel’s India Ltd, Noida, 2017.
- Conducted one day workshop on “HAPPINESS AT WORK” for middle level Managers on 23rd September 2016, Wock Oliver, Noida.
- Conducted Management Development Programe on “Strategies for Effective People Management” in Alu – décor on September 20011.
- Conducted One Day Management Development Programe on “Understanding Self for Managerial Excellence” in January 2010 in Kent Drop Water Purifier.