Dr. Shivi Mittal is a faculty of Finance & Accounting at IILM. She holds Ph.D. and MBA degree in management. She is having a rich experience of more than 13 years. Her area of research includes Microfinance, Women Empowerment, Women entrepreneurship, Financial Inclusion. Dr. Mittal has presented and published a good number of research papers in Scopus and national, international journals of good repute. Also, she has interest in the area of psychology and published paper on Emotional Intelligence as well.
Dr. Shivi Mittal
- Ph.D. (Management), Noida International University , 2016, Noida
- MBA (Finance) , Gurukul Kangri University, 2008, Haridwar, Uttarakhand
- B. Com., Chaudhary Charan Singh University, 2006, Meerut, Uttar Pradesh
- Role of Digital Learning in Uplifting the Scales of Higher Education along with Sustainable Development has been published in the book i.e., Universities as Living Lab of Sustainability by BLOOMSBURY (2022), 9th PRME Conference conducted by IILM University.
- Microfinance through Self-Help Groups- Really aids in Empowering Women? has been published in the edited book i.e. Embracing change in Business, Management and Social Sciences by National Press Associates (2021)
- Government initiatives towards empowerment of rural women in India: A conceptual paper has been published in the edited book i.e. SDG-5 Gender Equality & Female Empowerment Policy for Sustainable Development by Crescent Publishing Corporation ltd. (2021)
- “Emotional Intelligence: Assessing its impact on financial productivity in an organization.” has been published in Smart Innovation, Systems and Technologies (Springer), 2022
- “A Study of Internal Factors Enabling Impulse Buying Behaviour—A Gap Analysis. Recent Trends in Industrial and Production Engineering. Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering. Springer, Singapore, 2022
- “REVOLUTION OF GREEN ACCOUNTING- A CONCEPTUAL REVIEW” has been published in IEEE sponsored Conference – PEEIC 2019 at GLBITM, Greater Noida.
- “Recent Trends in Health Insurance Sector: Opportunities and Challenges in India” has been published in International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews (IJRAR), UGC Listed, Volume 6, Issue 2, May 2019 ( ISSN: 2349-5138 )
- “Micro-Entrepreneurship: The Role of Micro-finance and Entrepreneurship in empowering and elevating the status of Rural Women in India” has been published in Global Journal Of Enterprise Information System (GJEIS), UGC and EBSCO listed, Volume-11, Issue 1, Jan-Mar 2019 (ISSN: 0975-153X), 2019
- “Factorspredicting Entrepreneurial Intent among Delhi-NCR students” has been published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering & Management (IJIREM), Volume 5, Issue-3, May – 2018 (ISSN: 2350-0557), 2018
- “Challenges faced by working women at workplace, family and society-its major issues, impact and remedial measures” has been published in International Journal Of Research in Social Sciences & Humanities (IJRSSH) Volume-5, Issue-2, April-June 2015 (ISSN: 2350-0557), 2015.
- “Contribution of MFIs and Non-profit Organizations in accelerating the development in rural region-its critical aspects for success” has been published in International Journal of Innovative Research in Engineering & Management (IJIREM), Volume-1, Issue-2, September-2014 (ISSN: 2350-0557), 2014.
- “INDIAN EDUCATION SYSTEM- Challenges & Opportunities in context of Higher Education System has been published in the book i.e., CONTRIBUTING SUSTAINIBILITY, Garhwal University, Uttarakhand by Victorious Publishers, New Delhi (2014)
- Embracing change in Business, Management and Social Sciences, ISBN-978-93-90863-23-5, published under National Press Associates, New Delhi (2021)
- Recent Trends in Management & Social Sciences (Volume 2), ISBN: 978-3-96492-351-6, Published under WESER BOOKS, Germany (2022)