Dr. Shilpy Agrawal is an Associate Professor in the department of Computer Science and Engineering at IILM, Greater Noida. She has over 14 years of teaching experience. Dr. Shilpy is leading Computer Sc. and Engineering department at IILM, Greater Noida. Her research interests include wireless networks, sensor networks and MachineLearning.She has taught several courses at universities/colleges like Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology, Allahabad; Institute of Engineering and Rural Technology (Engineering Degree Division), Allahabad; North Cap University, Gurugram and GD Goenka University, Gurugram.She has been a member of technical review committee and technical session chair of many international conferences.
Dr. Shilpy Agrawal
- Ph.D., Computer Science and Engineering, MNNIT, Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh (2017)
– Topic: VANET Routing Algorithms for Urban and Rural Highway Environments
- M.Tech., Software Engineering, MNNIT, Allahabad,Uttar Pradesh (2006)
- B.E., RGPV University, Bhopal,Madhya Pradesh(2002)
- Shilpy Agrawal, “Efficient Management of Data queries in Wireless Sensor Networks”, National Seminar on Sensor Networks and Application. 2006, J.K. Institute, University of Allahabad.
- Shilpy Agrawal, “Conference Management using Wireless Sensor Networks”, National Seminar on Recent Advances on Information Technology (RAIT-2007). 2007, ISM Dhanbad.
- Shefalika Ghosh Samaddar, Shilpy Agrawal, “Application of Pareto Principle to Software Testing and Quality Assurance”, National Seminar on Recent Advances on Information Technology (RAIT-2009). 2009, ISM Dhanbad.
- Agrawal Shilpy, Raw RS, Tyagi Neeraj, “Enhancing Greedy Routing using Fuzzy Logic for Vehicular Ad hoc Networks.” Proceedings of the International Conference on Advances in Computing, Control and Networking-ACCN 2015; 2015 Feb 21-22; Bangkok, Thailand. 2015. P98-102.
- Agrawal Shilpy, Tyagi Neeraj, Misra AK “Seamless VANET Connectivity through Heterogeneous Wireless Network on Rural Highways”. Second International Conference on Information and Communication Technology for Competitive Strategies-ICTCS-2016; March 04-05, 2016, Udaipur, India. Conference Proceedings by ACM – ICPS
- Sapna Sharma and Dr. Shilpy Agrawal “Personal authentication based on vascular pattern using finger vein biometric”, Second International Conference on Networks and Cryptology (NETCRYPT); December 04-06, 2020, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi.
- Rasveen, Shilpy, Khyati and S.Kumar “ Coverage and Latency analysis for NB-IoT in Uplink transmission”. International Conference on Decision Aid Sciences and Applications (DASA), IEEE, 2022 – March. (Accepted)
Journals and Book Chapters
- Shilpi Dhankhar and Shilpy Agrawal. “VANETs: A Survey on Routing Protocols and Issues.” International Journal of Innovative Research in Science, Engineering and Technology 3.6 (2014): 13427-13435.
- Shilpy Agrawal, R. S. Raw, Neeraj Tyagi and A. K. Misra. “Fuzzy Logic based Greedy Routing (FLGR) in multi-hop vehicular ad hoc networks.” Indian Journal of Science and Technology 8, no. 30 (2015). (Scopus Indexed)
- Shilpy Agrawal, Neeraj Tyagi, A. K. Misra, R. S. Shukla and Ashutosh Gupta. “Position Based Seamless Connectivity for Vehicular Ad Hoc Networks.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences (2016): 1-9. (Science Citation Index Expanded).
- Shilpy Agrawal, Neeraj Tyagi, Asif Iqbal and R.S. Raw. “An Intelligent Greedy Position Based Multi-Hop Routing Algorithm for Next Hop Node Selection in VANETs”. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, India Section A: Physical Sciences (2018). (Science Citation Index Expanded).
- M. Agarwal, G. Rani and S. Agrawal, V.S. Dhaka. “Sequential Model for Digital Image Contrast Enhancement”, Recent Patents on Computer Science, March 2020, Scopus Indexed UGC approved Journal.
- Rasveen, Shilpy Agrawal and Khyati Chopra. “Narrowband Internet of Things (NB-IoT)- Analysis of Deployment and Radio Enhancement”, Book Chapter in ” Wireless Communication with Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Trend and Applications “, May 2021 (Accepted)
- Rasveen, Shilpy Agrawal and Khyati Chopra. “Analysis of Energy Efficient NarrowbandInternet of Things (NB-IoT): LPWAN Comparison, Challenges, and Opportunities. InWireless Communication with Artificial Intelligence: Emerging Trend and Applications.Chapter 11, 2021. (Accepted) Published by Taylor and Francis USA.
- Rasveen, Shilpy Agrawal and Khyati Chopra. “Narrowband Internet of Things: PerformanceAnalysis Coverage Enhancement in Uplink Transmission”. International Journal of Wirelessand Mobile Computing(2022). (Scopus- Indexed Accepted- Under publication)