Dr. Rakhi Trivedi is Ph.D. in Mathematics. She has a total of 13 years of experience in progressive responsibilities. She has excellent analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to take up new professional challenges.
Dr. Rakhi Trivedi
- Ph.D., Mathematics, MJP Rohilkhand University, Bareilly (2015)
– Topic: Some Volumes of Multi-Echelon Inventory Models for Perishable Items
- M.Sc., CCS University, Meerut (2006)
- B.Sc., CCS University, Meerut (2000)
– Physics, Mathematics and Statistics
Publications in Refereed Journals
- Research paper published in “Solid State Technology” SCOPUS Indexed ISSN: 0038-111X “multi-echelon Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items with Demand Dependent on Stock”. Rakhi Trivedi, Richa Agarwal
- Journal of Microwave Engineering and Technologies – Volume 6, Issue 3 ISSN: 2349-9001 “Network Analysis and Synthesis Through Graph Theory as a Tool.” Rakhi Trivedi, Richa Agarwal
- International Journal of Computer Applications (973-93 – 80872-72-4) – February 2013 Number 1/10397 – 1017 “Integrated 3-echelon Supply Chain Inventory Models for Perishable Items for Quadratic Demand and Production Rate Dependent on Demand and Two Parametric Deterioration” Rakhi Trivedi, Ravish Kumar Yadav
- International Journal of Applied Science Volume 1,Issue-2, ISSN- 2231-3842 (Print) ISSN – 2277-8691 (Online)
“A Multi Echelon Inventory Model for Deteriorating Item with Partial Backlogging”….. Rakhi Trivedi, Ravish Kumar Yadav
- Book Chapter “SWOT Analysis of IoT in Health care: Application and Technology Framework” published in Book “Universities as Living Labs of Sustainability” under Bloomsbury Publishing India Pvt. Ltd. ISBN: 978-93-54358-38-8.
- Book Chapter “Identification, Assessment, and Evaluation of Risk in Various Manufacturing Industries” is Accepted in the Book “Decision making Models and Applications in Manufacturing Environments” under Apple Academic Press, Taylor and Francis Group.
- International Conference on Mathematical Sciences – MSC-2015 “Inventory Model For Two Parametric Decay Function with Partial Backlogging” 15-16 September 2015, SGM College Karad, Maharashtra.
- National Conference on Applied Mathematics and Computational Physics (NCAMCP-2012) “AMulti-Echelon Inventory Model for Deteriorating Items” 25-26 February 2012, Hindu College Moradabad, UP. Sponsored by UGC, New Delhi & CST (U.P.)
- National Conference on Recent Trends in Inter-Disciplinary Research in Material Sciences, 26-27 December 2014, ADCET, Ashta, Sangli, Maharashtra.
- National Seminar on Modelling and its Application in Science and Technology” 3- Echelon Supply Chain Model for two Parametric Deterioration” 22-23 March 2013, IIMT-IET, Meerut, U.P.