Dr. Indra Bahadur Singh teaches MBA classes at IILM.
Dr. Indra Bahadur Singh
Assistant Professor – Consultant
- B. Tech (Electrical Engineering) from Pantnagar University
- MBA from Xavier Institute, Ranchi
- Ph.D. in Marketing area from Lucknow University , Lucknow
More than 50 years . It includes 32 years of rich corporate experience in Public Sectors as well as Private Sectors and more than 18 years of teaching , Research and Administration in reputed management institutes. He left industry at the level of General Manager . He worked in Academics at the level of Associate professor and professor . He also worked as Director and professor at Delhi Institute of Advanced Studies ( DIAS ) , Delhi.
- He served corporates like Steel Authority , MECON Ltd , MESCO Steels and Taikisha Engineering India Ltd.
- He also worked abroad in countries such as Germany and Nigeria, Uganda and Burundi in Africa . He is widely travelled person in India and abroad.
- Dr. Singh served educational institutions like Tecnia Institute of Management Delhi , Delhi Institute of Advanced studies (DIAS) Delhi , JIMS Greater Noida and Jaipuria Institute of Management Indirapuram.
Area of Specialization and expertise
- He guided Ph.D. and MBA projects . He taught subjects like : Strategic management , Legal Aspects of Business , Marketing Management, International Business , Consumer Behaviour, Supply Chain Management , Sales and Retail Management , Marketing Research , value and Ethics , Export and Import Documentation.
- He is expert in Contracts and materials Management , Negotiations etc.
He also worked as In charge of Placement Cell in a reputed Management Institute and also associated in admission process. Dr. Singh was closely associated in NAAC accreditation work of DIAS and Jaipuria Institute both obtaining A – Grade.