We believe that education must be linked to employment. Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) realized that it is imperative to provide various current and future job opportunities to students. Regular employability trainings like soft skills, professional communication, resume writing and placement opportunities are provided to students as per their aptitude and interests.
Training and placement activities at IILM is facilitated by Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) consists of Head –CRC, Managers –Placement, Faculty coordinators for each branch and student coordinators from respective departments. CRC team tirelessly works towards the seamless integration of industry and academia. It leaves no stone unturned to ensure that students get placed in corporate.
The objective of the Corporate Resource Cell (CRC) is to guide student to choose the right career and to give knowledge, skill, aptitude in order to meet the manpower requirements of industry.We aim to accomplish following tasks every year:
- Assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counselling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students. Maintaining a database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- Identifying the needs and expectations of the company & to assist them in recruiting the most suitable candidate.
- Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars/ industrial visits for students.
- Arranging periodic meetings with the Human Resources Department of companies and TPO’s of other colleges to promote our institute and generate maximum placement opportunities for our students.
- To act as a link between students, alumni, and corporate.
- To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.