Prof. Sadhna Gaur is a faculty of Finance at IILM. She is BBA and MBA in Finance. She is UGC NET Qualified and pursuing her Doctorate from Aligarh Muslim University. She has done Advance Diploma in Financial management from AIMA. She is having a rich experience of more than 13 years with government and private universities. Her area of interest in teaching is Equity trading financial derivative, Corporate finance and Financial Management. She has published a good number of research papers in Scopus and national, international journals of good repute. Also, she has interest in Energy Sector. She has provided consultancy to Teesta Hydro Project Mangan Sikkim.
Prof. Sadhna Gaur
- MBA UGC NET Qualified
- Advance Diploma in Finance from AIMA
- Pursuing Ph.D from Aligarh Muslin University
- Presented Paper online on “Modelling of Concentrated Solar power Technology Enablers in India: An Interpretive Structural Modelling approach” in technical session IV Financial Nexus and Banking Paradigm at Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Management Studies (MIC’20) on 3rd and 4th Dec 2020.
- Participated in National level 5 days Virtual faculty development programme on R Programming from May 25th to 29th, 2020 Organised by IMS Noida in association with Spoken tutorial IIT Bombay-Pandit Madan Mohan Malviya Mission on Teachers and Teaching.
- Competed 5 days workshop on Quantitative research Using Nvivo” from 13th April’2020 to 17th April 2020 Organised and Conducted by Research Shiksha, India.
- Attended “Webinar on Wellbeing : Mental, Physical and Social aspect of Working and Non-Working Females in this Stressful” at RDIAS on 30th Nov’20.
- Gaur, S., Akhter, J., Dash A.P, (2018) “Assessment of impact of renewable energy on power sector with respect to carbon emission, energy generation and coal imports” International Journal of current Advance Research, vol.7(5), pp:12401-12404
- Gaur, S., Akhter, J., Dash A.P, (2018) “Solar photovoltaic cells: challenges and prospects” International Journal of current Advance Research, vol. 7(5C), pp:12396-12400.
- Presented a paper “Digital payments, its financial inclusion and impact on e-commerce companies” at 5nd National conference on “Globalization & Governance: A Management Perspective” at Asian Business School Education, Noida on 17 March, 2018.
- Attended a national workshop on “Renewables and its Applications” at ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad, from Feb 20-22 2014.
- Published a paper in International Journal of Research Review in Engineering Science and Technology on “Credit Derivatives: Welcome On India”,Vol. 2,issue 4 (Dec, 2013).
- Presented a paper “GREEN FINANCE: An emerging tool towards sustainableglobal economy” at 2nd National conference at BVM College Of Management Education, Gwalior (M.P) from April 15-16,2011.
- Participated in national workshop at IIT Delhi on “Effective teaching through Case study methodology” from 5th – 7th March’10.
- Presented a Case on “Rise of Rupee and effect on IT & Export Sector” at “Renboi” International Case study presentation at Amity Sec-125.
- Attended a National Research Conference on “current human resource & marketing issues impacting sunrise sectors in India” at AIMA -Delhi on 13th Sept’08.
- Attended a National Seminar on “US recession and its impact on India” at NDIM Delhi on 24th Dec’08.
- Attended a National Research Conference on “Opportunities and Challenges presented by Globalisation on Indian economy” at NDIM Delhi on 19th March’09.
- Written Paper on “Banking and Insurance Industry at recession” In a national Conference at INJ Business School on “Marketing Challenges and opportunities during recession” on 10th April’09.
- Written Paper Work on “Indian Market and recession” In a national Conference at INJ Business School on “Marketing Challenges and opportunities during recession” on 10th April’09.
- Delivered a Consultancy Programme on Cost and Management Accounting for the employees of Teesta-III Hydro Power Project, NHPC, Govt. of Sikkim, from 19th June, 2017 to 7th July, 2017 at Mangan, Sikkim.
- Delivered a Consultancy Programme on Statistics for the employees of Teesta-III Hydro Power Project, NHPC, Govt. of Sikkim, from 11th April, 2017 to 21st April, 2017 at Mangan, Sikkim.
Blended Learning Using Simulations
- Clean Start: Simulation a Clean Energy Startup- MIT Sloan website:
Areas of application: Entrepreneurship/new ventures, strategy, economics, sustainability, alternative energy/energy policy, human resources.
- Project Management – MIT Sloan website:
Areas of application: Project management, operations management, industrial engineering, engineering, software development, systems thinking, dynamic modeling, or any program addressing the dynamics of projects in domains including software, hardware, construction, and others.
- Fishbanks: A Renewable Resource Management Simulation- MIT Sloan website
Areas of application: Economics, strategy, negotiations, sustainability, environmental studies, public policy, resource economics; leadership and team-building; and any course in which the dynamics of cooperation and competition, resource management, and negotiation.
- World Energy: A Climate and Energy Policy Negotiation Game-
MIT Sloan Website Areas of application: International policy, climate science, environmental policy, sustainability science, public policy, energy economics and policy, system dynamics, mathematical modelling, and negotiations.