Ms. Anjum is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IILM University, Greater Noida. She has over 6 years of research and teaching experience. She has published 3 sci journals, 12 international conferences and 3 patents. She also worked on a Department of Science and Technology sponsored project titled “TRIP AID – Travel Risk Information in a Pandemic using Artificial Intelligence Development,”. Her current research interests include online social networks and Natural language processing, Machine learning, Deep learning.
- B.Tech: ECE, from MDU Rohtak.
- M.Tech: CSE, from IGDTUW, New Delhi
- Phd Pursuing from Delhi Technological University
- Gate and NET Qualified in Computer Science and Technology
- ‘INTELLIGENT AUTONOMOUS ROVER FOR PLANT DISEASE DETECTION AND METHOD’ Application Number 202111007578.
- ‘AN AUTONOMOUSLY OPERATING SURFACE WATER ROBOT AND METHOD THEREOF’ Application Number 202211016054.
- “PRECISION AGRICULTURE ROVER FOR PLANT DISEASE DETECTION AND CONTROL” Application Number 202211032321.
- Commendable Research Excellence Award from DTU-2022.
Publication in SCI Indexed International Journals
- Anunay Gupta, Anjum, Shreyansh Gupta, and Rahul Katarya, “InstaCovNet-19: A deep learning classification model for the detection of COVID-19 patients using Chest X-ray,” Applied Soft Computing (Impact factor: 8.263, Publisher: Elsevier), (Accepted in 27 October 2020).
- Priyansh Kedia, Anjum, and Rahul Katarya, “CoVNet-19: A Deep Learning model for the detection and analysis of COVID-19 patients,” Applied Soft Computing, (Impact factor: 8.263, Publisher: Elsevier), (Accepted 10 February 2021).
- Tashvik Dhamija, Anunay Gupta, Shreyansh Gupta, Anjum, Rahul Katarya and Ghanshyam Singh, “Semantic Segmentation in Medical Images through Transfused Convolution and Transformer Networks,” accepted for publication in Applied Intelligence, (Impact factor: 5.086, Publisher: Springer), (Accepted 15 April 2022)
International Conference Publications
- Anunay Gupta, Anjum, Shreyansh Gupta, and Rahul Katarya, “Recent Trends of Fake News Detection: A Review,” in International Conference on Machine Learning, Advances in Computing, Renewable Energy and Communication (MARC-2020), December 17–18, 2020.
- Tashvik Dhamija, Anjum, and Rahul Katarya, “Comparative Analysis of Machine Learning and Deep Learning Algorithms for Detection of Online Hate Speech,” in Congress on Advances in Materials Science and Engineering (CAMSE 2020), December 28–29, 2020.
- Anjum, Rahul Katarya, “Analysis of Online Toxicity Detection Using Machine Learning Approaches,” in International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Engineering (AISE 2020), January 18-20, 2021.
- Anushka Gupta, Diksha Chugh, Anjum, and Rahul Katarya, “Automated News Summarization Using Transformers,” in Proceedings of Sustainable Advanced Computing (ICSAC 2021), 5-6 March, 2021.
- Bhumika Bhatia, Anuj Verma, Anjum, and Rahul Katarya, “Analyzing Cyberbullying using Natural Language Processing by Understanding Jargon in Social Media,” in International Conference on Sustainable Advanced Computing (ICSAC 2021), 5-6 March, 2021.
- Rahul Kataraya, Anjum, Aakansha Gupta, Shelly Sachdeva, Tashvik Dhamija, Shreyansh Gupta, Anunay Gupta, Priyansh Gupta and Varanag Rai., “A Review of Various Mathematical and Deep Pandemic,” in 7th International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communication Systems (ICACCS), March 19-20, 2021.
- Divyanshu Malik, Anjum, and Rahul Katarya, “Comparative Analysis by Transfer Learning of Pre-Trained Models for Detection of COVID-19 using CHEST X-RAY Images,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Paradigms of Communication, Computing and Data Sciences, May 7-9, 2021.
- Arkya Bagchi, Anjum, Rahul Katarya “Impact of Meteorological Parameters on COVID-19 Outbreak Using Machine Learning Techniques,” in 12th International Conference On Computing, Communication And Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), June 6-8, 2021.
- Keshav Nath, Priyansh Soni, Anjum, Aman Ahuja and Rahul Katarya, “Study of Fake News Detection using Machine Learning and Deep Learning Classification Methods,” 2021 International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology (RTEICT), 2021.
- Anushak Sethi, Uttkarsh Kuchhal, Anjum and Rahul Katarya, “Study of Various Techniques for the Classification of Hateful Memes,” 2021 International Conference on Recent Trends on Electronics, Information, Communication & Technology (RTEICT), 2021.
- Anjum and R. Katarya, “Exploring Bioinspired Feature Engineering Technique for Online Hate Speech Detection,” 2022 International Conference for Advancement in Technology (ICONAT), 2022, pp. 1-6, doi: 10.1109/ICONAT53423.2022.9726098.
- Anjum and R. Katarya, ” District Level Covid-19 Cases prediction using RNN-based Models,” 13th International Conference on Computing, Communication And Networking Technologies (ICCCNT), 2022, pp. 1-5.