Mohd Sameen Chishti is currently working as Assistant Professor at IILM University, Greater Noida. He is also pursuing his Ph.D in Computer Science from South Asian University, New Delhi and has submitted his thesis in May, 2022. His area of research includes addressing architectural issues of public blockchain network and increase its applicability in metaverse ecosystem. Recently, he is working on governance issues of metaverse and studying its impact on human lives. He has been teaching for more than a year now and takes subject like Information Security, Java Programming and Business Analytics. He has authored several papers in reputed international conferences and journals. He has also qualified national level exams UGC-JRF, GATE, and JEST.
- Ph.D., (Thesis Submitted), South Asian University, New Delhi (2022)
– Thesis: On-Chain Search Mechanisms for State-Based Blockchains with Parallel Mining
- MCA, Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi (2013)
– Major Project: Reception and Dissemination of Meteorological Data over Network
- B.Sc (Hons) Computer Applications, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh (2010)
– Major Project: Application Processing and Tracking System in ASP.NET
- Chishti, M. S., & Banerjee, A. (Under Review). Blockchain-based Framework for Transparent and Verifiable Provenance Knowledge in Global Supply Chain. IEEE Transaction on Network and Service Management.
- Chishti, M. S., & Banerjee, A. (2021). Increasing TPS rate of state-based blockchains by parallel mining. Internet Technology Letters, 4(2), e220. ESCI.
- Chishti, M. S., King, C.-T., & Banerjee, A. (2021). Exploring Half-Duplex Communication of NFC Read/Write Mode for Secure Multi-Factor Authentication. IEEE Access, 9, 6344–6357. SCIE- IF 3.367.
- Chishti, M. S., Sufyan, F., & Banerjee, A. (2021). Decentralized On-Chain Data Access via Smart Contracts in Ethereum Blockchain. IEEE Transactions on Network and Service Management, 1–1. SCIE-IF 4.195
- Banerjee, A., Chishti, M. S., & Kumar, S. (2017). Implementing Secure Smart Home Using Existing Infrastructure. Sistemas & Telemática, 15(43), 9–18. ESCI.
- Chishti, M. S., & Banerjee, A. (Abstract Accepted). Layer-2 Blockchain Framework for Resolving Asset Management Conficts in Metaverse Ecosystem. In 2022 IEEE International Conference on Metrology for Extended Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Neural Engineering (IEEE MetroXRAINE 2022).
- Dwivedi, A., & Chishti, M. S. (2022). (Un)Democratic Digital Governance: An approach towards open management of metaverse ecosystem. In 17th International Conference of Sociocybernetics.
- Chishti, M. S., & Dwivedi, A. (2022). Metaverse: Diminishing Lines between Real and Virtual Worlds. In Anthropology, AI and the Future of Human Society 2022.
- Sufyan, F., Chishti, M. S., & Banerjee, A. (2022). Energy and Delay Aware Computation Offloading Scheme in MCC Environment. In Conference on cloud and internet of things 2022 (ciot 2022).
- Baneriee, A., Chishti, M. S., Rahman, A., & Chanazain, R. (2018). Centralized Framework for Workload Distribution in Fog Computing. In 2018 3rd international conference for convergence in technology (i2ct) (pp. 1–5).
- Banerjee, A., Chishti, M. S., & Kumar, G. (2017). On exploring NFC for half-duplex communication in read/write mode. In 2017 international conference on selected topics in mobile and wireless networking (mownet).