Ms. Rupinder Kaur is a faculty member of the Computer Science & Engineering Department at IILM, Greater Noida. She comes with an enriching experience of 5 years and has been teaching at IILM, Greater Noida. Ms. Rupinder has a keen interest in computer networks and machine learning and has published various research papers in reputed national and international journals in this area. She has qualified for national level exams such as UGC-Net in November 2017, GATE in 2015, and GATE in 2018. During her academic experience, she taught various courses like Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Compiler Design, E-Commerce, Algorithms, Data Structures, Network Security, etc. Additionally, she has worked on research papers such as Network Security, Compiler Designing Algorithms, Cryptography, Real-Time Systems, and Software Engineering and Machine Learning.
- Ph.D. (Thesis Submitted), IIS University, Jaipur, Rajasthan, India (2022)
– Topic: Optimized Classification using Machine Learning Algorithms
- M.Tech, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (2015)
– Major: Computer Science & Engineering (1st class)
- B.Tech, Jayoti Vidyapeeth Women’s University, Jaipur, Rajasthan (2014)
– Major: Computer Science & Engineering (1st class)
Publications in Refereed Journals
- Rupinder Kaur, BarkhaMalkaniya, Ms. Shrusti, “A Survey of Image Segmentation of Color Flower Yield Prediction Precision” in International Journal of Innovative Computer Science & Engineering (IJICSE) Vol. 2, Iss. 2, pg 01-04.
- Rupinder Kaur, “E Yield Prediction Precision of Rose Flower Recognition Using Segmentation”, International Journal of Engineering Technology and Computer Research (IJETCR) Vol. 3, Iss. 2, ppg 31-33.
- Rupinder Kaur, ShrustiPorwal,“An Optimized Computer Vision Approach to Precise Well-Bloomed Flower Yielding Prediction using Image Segmentation”, International Journal of Computer Application (IJCA) vol. 119-No. 23, June 2015:21376-4038.
- BarkhaMalkaniya, Rupinder Kaur, Ms. Shrusti, ”A Review Analysis on Real-Time Moving Object Detection and Object Tracking Using Surveillance Systems”, International Journal of Innovative Computer Science & Engineering (IJICSE), Vol. 2 Issue 3, ppg 21-24;2393-8528.
- Rupinder kaur,” Optimal Technique for Information Uphold Due To Discontinuous Communication on Ad Hoc Mobile Network”, GADL Journal of Invention in Computer Science and Communication Technology (JICSCT) volume 3, issue 6.
- Rupinder Kaur, Sarvesh Kumar, Charu Shree, “Technological Review On Issues Of Designing An Optimal Processing In Distributed Operating System“ SCOPUS; Journal International Journal OfPure And Applied Mathematics (IJPAM) Volume 118, Issue 20 2018, Pages 1257-1262.
- Rupinder Kaur, Sarvesh Kumar, Charu Shree,” Outlining System of C Compiler Algorithm for Retargetable Coding in Network Processors”, SCOPUS Journal; Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems (JARDCS), 04-Special Issue, Pages: 68-73: 2018
- Swati Agarwal, Rupinder Kaur, Tushar Agarwal, “MANET Expansion Security Challenges Attacks and Intriguing future Trends”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE), E-ISSN: 2347-2693, Vol.-6, Issue-5, May 2018.
- Arfiha Khatoon, Rupinder Kaur, Optimization Estimation Parameters of COCOMO Model II Through Genetic Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Sciences and Engineering (IJCSE), E-ISSN: 2347-2693, Vol.-6, Issue-5, May 2018
- Rupinder Kaur, Surbhi Upadhyay, Surbhi Sharma, “Opportunistic Network To Overlay Over Wireless Inter Connected Networking”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), ISSN-2349-5162, December 2018, Volume 5, Issue 12.
- Rupinder Kaur, Sarvesh Kumar, Mrs. Anuradha, Jitendra Joshi, “ADVANCE Continuation Of Embedded Computing System Over Trends Of Real-Time Operating System” Journal Of Current Science 14th-International Conference”(IC-GAEMPSH) Vol 20, No 01, January 2019 ISSN No.- 9726- 001X.
- Charu Shree, Rupinder Kaur, Sarvesh Kumar,” An Optimal Image Processing Approach For Ground Water Exposure In Real-Time Framework”, Journal Of Current Science 14th-International Conference”(IC-GAEMPSH) Vol 20, No 01, January 2019 ISSN No.- 9726-001X.
- Rupinder Kaur, S.Upadhyay, J.Joshi, “Classified Optimum Real-Time Recognition and Extraction of Multiple Object through Surveillance Monitoring System”, International Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science, Technology & Management (SUSCOM-2019)”, Amity University Rajasthan, Jaipur, India; February 26 – 28, 2019.
- Rupinder Kaur, S.Upadhyay, S.Singh, J.Joshi (2019), “An Optimal Underwater Object Detection and Tracking Technique Based On Image Classification through Neural Networking”, 2nd Conference International Conference on Innovative Research in Science, Technology and Management (ICIRSTM) April 2019, Vol 20, Special Issue. 04.
- Charu Shree, Rupinder Kaur, Surbhi Upadhyay, Jitendra Joshi,” Multi-feature Based Automated Flower Harvesting Techniques in Deep Convolutional Neural Networking”, IEEE Paper – IEEE Xplore Digital Library, 4th International Conference on Internet of Things: Smart Innovation and Usages (IoT- SIU), April 2019 DOI: 1109/IoT-SIU.2019.8777338.
- Aditi Rawat, Rupinder Kaur, Proposed Methodology Of Supervised Learning Technique Of Flower Feature Recognition Through Machine Learning”, Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research (JETIR), Volume: 6, Issue: 6, Pages: 492-497, 2019, SSN-2349-5162
- Rupinder Kaur, Amita Kashyap, Aditi Tulchhia,”The Degradation Technique Of Randomization Through Convolution Neural Network For Submerged Objects” SCOPUS Journal: International Journal of Advanced Science and Technology Vol. 29, No. 5s, (2020), pp. 1341-1347.
- Rupinder Kaur, Amita Kashyap Aditi Tulchhia,” A Real-Time Randomized Degradation Technique to Detect the Underwater Object using CNN”, SCOPUS Journal:International Journal of Emerging Technologies and Innovative Research, Vol 7, Iss 2, pg: 423-426, 2020, http://www.jetir.org/papers/JETIR2002469.pdf.
- Rupinder Kaur, Amita Kashyap, Dushyant Kumar,” Computer Vision Detection Of SubmergedObject Through Machine Learning”, SCOPUS Journal: Elementary Education Online, Vol:20,Issue:5,Pg: 501- 5019, 2021/5, doi:10.17051/ilkonline.2021.05.560.
- Rupinder Kaur, Anubha Jain and Sarvesh Kumar,” Optimization classification of sunflower recognition through machine learning”, Materials Today Proceedings, Science Direct, Elsevier, Volume 46, Part 8, Science Direct, Elsevier, 26 May 2021, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.matpr.2021.05.182
- Rupinder Kaur, Dr. Anubha Jain, Pushpanjali Saini and Sarvesh Kumar. 2022. A Review Analysis Techniques of Flower Classification Based on Machine Learning Algorithms, ECS Transactions, Vol. 107, no.1, https://doi.org/10.1149/10701.9609ecst
- Rupinder Kaur, Anubha Jain, flower prediction and classification using machine learning algorithms, Stochastic Modeling& Applications, MUK Publication, 2022/6/10 Volume 26, Issue: Special Issue 2022 Part – 7, Pages: 329-334,
- The patent entitled “IoT Based Smart Band For Monitoring Peoples Social Distancing Using Deep Learning “With Application Number: 202011035808.
- Working on a Patent on the Topic Named “Real-Time Monitoring Status System for Girls’ Education and Empowerment in the Nation through Machine Learning” 2021-2022.