Dr. Pratima Parashar Pandey is a faculty of Physics, Materials Science and Nanotechnology at IILM, Greater Noida. She comes with an enriching experience of 22+ years and has been teaching at IILM, Greater Noida for over 10 years. Dr Pandey has a keen interest in analysing the characterization, electrical, optical and morphological properties of polymer composites and their applications. She is in the field of polymer blends and composites for twenty years and has published about fourteen papers in cited journals. Since, last ten years she is in the field of metal nano polymer composites and have twelve research papers in SCI journals. She has been Editor, reviewer, technical programme member and invited and keynote speaker for many International and National conferences. She has been National scholarship holder throughout her education.
- Post doc., Nanotechnology, Mangolore University, Mangalagangotri, Karnataka(2007)
- Post doc., Materials Science,Thapar Institute Engineering & technology(deemed University)Punjab & Rani durgavati University, MP.((1992)
- Ph.D., Materials Science, RD University, MP (1988)
– Topic: Mechanical Properties of Polymers
- M.Sc., Postgraduate dept of Physics & Electronics, RD university, MP (1980)
– Physics specialization in Electronics & Solid State (1st class, Ist Position)
- B.Sc., RD University, MP (1978) – Major: Pure & Applied Mathematics, Physics (1st class,)
- Certifications in Human values, Solar cells & Relativity) ( NPTEL,AKTU)
- P Parashar and SC Datt, Effect of gamma irradiation on hardness of polystyrene and polypropylene Indian J Pure Appl.Phys., 23 (1985), 103 – 104.
- P Parashar and SC Datt Effect of electron irradiation on hardness of polypropylene, polyethylene-terephthalate and poly tetrafluroethylene. Materials Science (Poland), XII No 3-4 (1986), 27 – 32. Materials Science (Poland), XII No 3-4 (1986), 27 – 32.
- P Parashar and SC Datt Effect of thermal pretreatment on the microhardness of polypropylene. Materials Science (Poland), XII No 3-4 (1986), 33 – 38.
- P Parashar,R Bajpai, JM Keller and SC Datt , Micro hardness Measurement of polypropylene. Polyethylene-terephthalate and polytetrafluoroethylene. Makromol.Chem.Macromol.Symp. 20/21 (1988), 465 – 474.
- P Parashar and SC Datt, Effect of thermal pretreatment on the micro hardness of polytetrafluoroethylene. Marterials Science. Vol XV. No 3. 1989.
- P Parashar, R Bajpai and SC Datt Effect of thermal pre-treatment on the microhardness of polyethyleneteraphthalate. Indian Journal of Pure & Applied Physics Vol. 28, March 1990, pp. 150-151.
- V Dubey, R Bajpai, P Parashar and SC Datt, Studies on the Microhardness of Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymer (GFRP) Polymer Testing 11 (1992) 225 – 231.
- P Parashar, SC Datt,A Jain and UDN Bajpai. Mechanical Properties of Gaur Gum, Polyacrylonitrile and their composites. Polymer Testing 11 (1992) 185 – 192.
- P Parashar and SC Datt, Effect of Gamma-Ray Irradiation on the Mechanical Strength of Polystyrene – Ferrocene Composite. Polymer Testing 12 (1993) 429 – 435.
- P Parashar, SC Datt, A Jain and UDN Bajpai.A Microhardness Test to Analyse Thermal Change in Guargum, Polyacrylonitrile and their Blends. Polymer Testing 12 (1993) 467 – 475.
- M Ramrakhini, RK Soni, P Parashar and SC Datt. X-ray diffraction studies of dry bones. Indian J Phys.70A(5), 651 – 654 (1996)
- M Ramrakhini and P Parashar. Gamma-ray Irradiation effects on microhardness of human skull bones. Res.J(Sci) RD Univesity, Jabalpur Vol 5 No 2 137 – 142. 1998.
- P Parashar, M Ramrakhini and SC Datt. Mechanical satrength of blends of Eudragit RL 100 and poly (methyl methacrylate) Polymer Testing 18 (1999) 495 – 500.
- P Parashar, M Ramrakhini and SC Datt. Study of the Degree Crystallinity in Eudragit RL 100/Poly (Methyl Methacrylate) Blends by X- ray Diffraction Journal of Polymers Science, Vol. 96, 1835-1838 (2005).
- P Parashar,S C Gurumurthy, M Pattabi. Electrical behavior of discontinuous silver films deposited on softened blends of Polystyrene and Poly (4-vinylpyridine) J.Mater.Sci.:Mater Electron (2009) 20:1182-1185.
- P Parashar, Ramakrishna K and Ramaprasad AT. A study on compatibility of polymer blends of polystyrene/poly (4-vinylpyridine) Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol 120, Issue 3, 1729 (2011).
- P.Parashar. Morphology of silver Particulate films deposited on Polystyrene/Poly(4-vinylpyridine) Journal of Applied Polymer Science, Vol 121, Issue 2, 839 (2011).
- P.Parashar, Electrical behaviour of discontinuous silver films deposited on softened compatible Polystyrene / Poly (2-vinylpyridine) Composite. J Mater Sci: Materials in Electronics, Vol 23,468–473 (2012).
- P.Parashar, Structural Properties of Silver Particulate Films Deposited on Softened Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Poly (2-Vinyl Pyridine) J Mater Sci: Materials in Electronics, Vol 23(6), 1169–1173 (2012).
- P.Parashar, Synthesis of Silver Nanocomposite with Poly (vinylpyrollidone) And Poly(4-vinylpyridine) for Antimicrobial Activity Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 772 (2013) pp 9-14
- P.Parashar, Recent Trends in Nano Metal Polymer Composite, Recent Patents on Materials Science (2013) 6, pp 258-266.
- P.Parashar, Photoluminescence studies of starch capped cdse nanoparticles. International Journal of Luminescence and its applications Volume 4(I), 14/02/2014, ISSN 2277 – 6362
- P.Parashar, Synthesis of silver nanocoposite with eudragitrl 100 for the drug delivery system. International Journal of Education &Applied Sciences Research, Vol.1, Issue 3, July-2014, pp 51-54.
- P.Parashar, Preparation and Characterization of Subsurface Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Poly(2vinylpyridine)/Poly(vinylpyrollidone)/Poly(4vinylpyridine) Soft Nanoscience Letters,2015, 5, 3-11. Doi: 10.4236/snl.2015.51002.
- P Parashar, M Ramrakhini, X-Ray Diffraction Studies Of Guargum, Polyacrylonitrile And Their Composites. International Journal of Education & Applied Sciences Research, Vol.2, Issue 6, Jun – 2015, pp 07-14.
- P Parashar Pandey, GSM Based Drilling Machine Using DTMF Technology. Journal of computer aided manufacturing and Automation Volume 2 Issue 2, 2017, Page 23-35.
- P Parashar Pandey, Preparation and Characterization Polymer nano composite. Soft nano science Letters Vol.10 No.1,2020,page 1-15.
- Silver particulate films on softened polymer composite:
- Nano-biomaterials in Antimicrobial Therapy
- Study on Preparation and Characterization of Subsurface Silver Particulate Films on Polymer Blends of Polystyrene/Poly (2-Vinyl pyridine) /Poly (Vinylpyrollidone)/Poly (4-Vinyl pyridine)” in the book ‘Recent Trends in Chemical and Material Sciences’
- Editor: Book ‘Pyridine’ , 2018,Intech publication
- Book titled ‘Silver nano polymer composite in Antimicrobial approach’ published in Lambert academic publication.ISBN978-620-3-19469-2.