Dr. Nivedita Srivastava is an Assistant Professor in the area of Finance and Accounting. She has completed her PhD in Finance from NIT, Allahabad. She has more than 15 years of experience in teaching, administration and research. Her interest areas include Corporate Finance, Accounting, Stock Markets, Banking Sector, Portfolio Management, Wealth Management, Venture capital & Private Equity and Tax Planning. She has a strong flair for research and has publications in National and International journals of repute. She has also participated in various International and National workshops and Conferences.
Dr. Nivedita Srivastava
- Ph.D. in Management (2020) from Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad (An Institute of National Importance Declared by Govt. of India). Title of thesis: ‘A Study on Causal relationship between Banking Sector Growth, Stock Market development and Economic Growth in India.‘
- Masters in Finance and Control (MFC) from Banaras Hindu University.
- B. Com (Hons) from Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Andhra Pradesh.
- Lectureship in Management of UGC-NET
Research and Scholarly Publications
- Srivastava, N & Nandan, T. (2018). A Review of Literature on Interrelationship between Stock Market Development and Economic Growth. International Journal of Research in Management & Social Science. 6(1), 1-10.
- Srivastava, N & Nandan, T. (2018). CSR Practices in Banking Sector: An Assessment of Select Indian Banks. Pathways to Global Sustainability: Strategies and Frameworks, 85-92.
- Nandan, T., & Srivastava, N. (2016). Construction of Optimal Portfolio Using Sharpe’s Single Index Model; An Empirical Study on Nifty 50 Stocks. Journal of Management Research and Analysis, 4(2), 74-83.
- Srivastava, N. and Vyas, R. (2013). “Millennium Development Goals: India’s Progress towards Achieving the Millennium Development Goals”. Democracies, Vol. 23, 30-40.
- Presented a paper titled ‘A Review of Literature on Interrelationship between Stock Market development and Economic Growth.’ at 2 International Business and Finance Conference organized by Centre for Management Studies, Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi. (21 February, 2018)
- Presented a paper titled ‘A review of Literature on the Inter linkages of Stock Market development with Economic Growth ‘at 1st National Conference on Applied Finance organized by Mahatma Gandhi School of Economics and Commerce, Assam University, Silchar with (TIES) held at University of Assam, Assam. (13 January, 2018)
- Presented a paper titled “CSR Practices in Banking Sector: An Assessment of Select Indian Banks.’ at International Round Table Conference on Pathways to Global Sustainability: Strategies and Framework organized by AIMS Institute, Bangalore (10-11, March, 2017).
- Presented a paper titled “CSR Practices in Indian Banking Sector: An Assessment” at International Conference on Corporate Governance: Retrospect and Prospects organized by IMS Ghaziabad (12-13, February, 2017).
- Presented a paper titled “Optimal Portfolio Construction by Using Sharpe’s Single Index Model: An Empirical Study on Nifty 50 Stocks” at International Conference on Excellence and Research held at IIM Indore (May 5-8, 2016).
- Presented a paper titled “An Assessment of CSR Practices in Indian Banking Industry” at a Symposium on Strategic Imperatives of Sustainability held at School of Management Studies, Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology Allahabad. (January 21, 2016)
- Presented a paper titled “An Assessment of CRM in Public Sector Banks” at International Seminar on Socio Technical Frontiers of Global Management on organized by Rajarshi School of Management & Technology in association with Washington State University, U.S.A. on (April 4-5, 2014)
- Presented a paper titled “Environmental Ethics and CSR Practices in Banks” at National Seminar on Issues in Environmental Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility of Firms held at Sam Higginbottom Institute of Agriculture Technology and Sciences, Allahabad. (February 26, 2014).
- Presented a paper titled “Millennium Development Goals: India’s Progress towards Achieving the Millennium Development Goals at International Seminar on The Millennium development Goals and Human Development in India “held at Jagjivan Ram Institute of Parliamentary Studies and Political Research, Patna (December 15, 2013)
- Presented a paper titled “CSR Practices in Indian Banking Sector “at a National Seminar on Corporate Social Responsibility in Emerging Scenario: Issues and Challenges held at Faculty of Management Studies, ICFAI University, Ranchi. (September 19, 2013).
- Presented a paper titled: “Banking Sector in India: Opportunities and Challenges” at a National Conference on Global Challenges & Opportunities in the Post-Recession Era: A Managerial Perspective held at Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, (April 13-14, 2013).