Dr Diksha Panwar is a faculty of marketing at IILM, Greater Noida. She comes with an experience of 4 years. Dr. Diksha has a keen interest in consumer behaviour, marketing Communication and Advertisingand brand Management, and has published various research papers in this area.
Dr. Diksha Panwar
- PhD in Management from Uttaranchal University, Dehradun 2018.
- MBA in International Business and Marketing from Amity University 2013.
- Impact of Promise and Delivery Gap on Post Purchase Behaviour of E-customer, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, ISSN: 0972-7302, Volume 15, Number 22 (Part-III), 2017.
- Impact of Goods and Services Tax on the Restaurants and Food Service Businesses in India, International Journal of Applied Business and Economic Research, ISSN: 0972-7302, Volume 15, Number 23 (Part 2), 2017.
- Study on Product Positioning Efforts of Multinational Fast Food chain in India- An Exploration, Asian Journal of Research in Business Economics and Management, ISSN 2249-7307, Volume 7, No 7 July 2017, pp 120-134.
- Localization In Fast Food Industry: A case study on McDonalds’s Strategy In India, Researchers world – journal of Arts, Science and Commerce, ISSN 2231-4172, Volume –VIII, Issue- 3 (1) July 2017.
- The Role of Modified Logo in Creating Brand Extension: a Semiotic Study of Whirlpool Logo, Pezzottaite Journal, International Journal of Trade & Global Business PerspectivesISSN (print) 2319-9059, (online) 2319-9067, Volume 6, Number 3 July- September 2017.
- Consumer Preference between Product Features and Brand Elements while making Purchase Decision of Television: an empirical Study, International journal of Marketing and Technology, ISSN: 2249-1058, Volume 6, Issue 3, March 2016.
- India’s Revealed Comparative Advantage In Export of Rice (HS CODE1006) International journal of Research in Commerce, Economics and Management, ISSN: 2231-4245, Volume 5, Issue No. 08 (August) 2015.
- A Structural Equation Modeling on Analysis of Preference Advertisement in Building Brand Equity, International Journal of Innovative Technology and Exploring Engineering (IJITEE), ISSN: 2278-3075, Volume-9 Issue-1, November 2019
- Website Usability of E-commerce Companies and Its impact on customer attitude, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-3S2, October 2019.
- Determinants of Profitable Niche of Affiliate Marketing in Amazon.Com, Pacific Business Review International, ISSN: 0974-438X Volume 11 Issue 12, June 2019
- Artificial Intelligence In The Quick Service Restaurants: An Exploration Of Opportunities And Challenges, International Journal of Research and Analytical Reviews, ISSN : E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138, Volume 6 Issue 1, March 2019
- Social Media As A Platform For Propagating Public Health Messages In India, Global Journal Of Engineering Science And Researches, ISSN : 2348 – 8034, Volume 6 Issue 2 February 2019 doi 10.5281/zenodo.2571481
- Analysis Of Emotional Intelligence Of Bank Employees In Dehradun District: A Comparative Study Of Private And Public Sector Banks, International Journal of Human Resource Management and Research, ISSN : (P): 2249-6874, (E): 2249-7986 Volume 9 Issue 3 June 2019
- Environmental Impact of digital marketing on purchase intension towards green products AN IPMA ANALYSIS USING PLS SEM APPROACH, Journal of critical Reviews, ISSN- 2394-5125 ,VOL 7, ISSUE 11, 2020,
- Analyzing the effect of consumer attitude between brand preference and consumer satisfaction as a mediating variable, SEMCOM Management & Technology Review, Vol-8 Issue -2, March-2021 (ISSN 2321-5968)
- CSR Laws In India: Does It Impact as A Marketing Tools to Enhance the Brand Equity, http://ssrn.com/link/ICAESMT-2019.html=xyz Information Systems &eBusiness Network (ISN)
Research Papers Presented In International Conference
- Presented paper “A study on coping mechanism for managing stress at workplace-in India” in International conference on “People Management and sustainable Economy: Issues and challenges for organization in 21st century at New Delhi Institute of Management.
- Presented Paper “A study of Green marketing Practices of selected Multinational Fast-food Companies” in AIB conference on Managing Emerging Multinational National Enterprises and Innovation on 19-20 April 2017 hosted by Symbiosis center for management and Human resource Development.
- Presented paper “Impact of Promise and Delivery Gap on Post Purchase Behaviour of E-customer”, in International conference on science, engineering, law and management (ICSELM 2017) held in Dubai, UAE.
- Presented Paper “CSR Laws In India: Does It Impact as A Marketing Tools to Enhance the Brand Equity” , in International Conference on “Information Technology and Management for the Sustainable Development (ICITMSD- 2019) held in Uttaranchal University (Uttaranchal Institute of Technology)
- Presented paper “Website Usability of E-commerce Companies and Its impact on customer attitude”, International Conference on Information Technology and Management for the sustainable development (ICITMSD- 2019) held in Uttaranchal University (Uttaranchal Institute of Management)
- • Presented paper “Analyzing mediating effect of consumer attitude between brand preference and consumer satisfaction” in International conference on “5th International Conference on “Digital Transformation, Industry 4.0 and Future of Business” (ICDTIB-2020) at G. L. Bajaj Institute of Management & Research, Greater Noida”.