The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Artificial Intelligence (AI) combines all-around education in business management with in-depth knowledge of the application of artificial intelligence in business. The program includes two internships with companies and certification in the skills to make professional managers with a strong focus on technology. This is going to be a Three-year degree program.
When you graduate, you will not only have mastered the basics of business and its functional areas (strategy, marketing, finance, human resources), but you will also have developed the ability to apply AI to optimize the performance of every area of a company.
In today’s economy, companies need to handle data quickly and efficiently. Even non-tech sectors such as finance or healthcare need professionals who can make the most of the power of Big Data by applying artificial intelligence (AI).
On the other hand, AI experts also need business knowledge to leverage data according to the needs of companies. Thanks to this combination of human intelligence and artificial intelligence, the business value of AI is expected to reach $ 15.7 trillion by 2030, according to a PWC report.
According to a report by Deloitte, 82% of early adopters have seen AI as providing a competitive advantage, including improved decision-making and better customer experiences.
The rise of Artificial Intelligence has created a huge demand not only for engineers who know its inner workings but also for experts who understand both the technology and the business needs. IILM’s Undergraduate program in Business with a specialization in AI – has been designed to help you build such specialized skills and prepare you for an exciting future in AI.
- Computing Foundations
- Applied Mathematics for Management
- Programming with Data
- Basics of Financial Accounting
- Advanced Mathematics
- Descriptive Statistics and Probability
- Database Management and Design
- Financial Management
- OB and Leadership
- Data Structures and Algorithm Design
- Statistical Interference and Data Design
- Computational Problem Solving
- Corporate Finance
- Marketing 101
- Designing Operations System
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning
- Ideas to Execution: Strategic software development
- Crafting competing Narratives through visualization and storytelling
- Business and Tax Laws
- People Management (HRM)
- Deep Neural Networks
- Integrating Devices and Systems
- Cloud solutions
- Competitive Strategy
- Global Environment and business
- Leading cross-cultural and virtual teams
- Workshop on R
- Workshop on Python
- AI application project
- Designing for Ethics and Sustainability
- Leading Data-Driven organization
- Innovation in the age of AI (Business Models)
Two Internships will be part of the curriculum design- First at the end of Year 1 and Second at the end of the Year 2.